InterRacial Dating

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, I'm serious.....It happens, you have to be very careful around these minority broads/guys.....they love to be able to pul la fast one on you. You have never seen the movie just one of the guys, or any of the ABC afterschool specials??? they deal with these problems all the time.....

Fuck that, shut the fuck up... I guess I'll find out, andif it happens I kill her/him.... IT whateva'

quicksi is a fucktard, thanks for making me doubt everything that has happened up to this point... Motha Fucka... what do I do now... someone get this topic back to seriousness...

If you take one thing I say as gospel truth, I have some land to sell ya.....If you also take everything I say as gospel truth, and you doubt yourslef and this girl you are taking out on a date that no one here has met, maybe you shouldn't be dating...I can set you up with my cousin, he owns a day care center where you might be much happier, eating your animal crackers, playing with your pudding and meeting the pudgy girl in the class behind the jungle jim so she can show you hers if you show her yours......

in other words...relax dude, it was a joke...

It sounds like to me maybe she wants to ask you some relationship questions on Sunday.
I may be wrong, but if all you're saying is true, that's what is gonna happen.

Hey quick, yea im a good mood, I was joking too... I think thats what she wants as well, relationship talk, but I dont know her well enough to you know say yes... some action wouldn't be bad, but it isnt want I am looking for... She is so damn cool, she just called me and said she wants to take me to work, and come pick me up... I said "no, but I can come to your house get your car and go to work"... She's says, "I can meet you somewhere, we can trade cars and then you can go to work", her 'rents would disapprove.... this is bad ass... B' is driving an SH to work...

Im not going to break it, it's a Honda, I will drive it as if it were stolen! LOL... Really excited to go to work now! Later everyone....

Umm...yeah...It's saturday. The day after Friday. You had that date last night...
Well??????

We are goin out again tonight, I will post up tomorrow, or Monday. Keep this in mind, FRIDAY kicked ass... She is a great....... think bout it yO'... I'am extremely happy after last night...

Hey everyone I got an update, she is now my girlfriend, she told me I was a great guy and said she didnt know how she got through all the time with the other guys that she dated (if it sounds like Im rambling, it's cause I am)... wow where did this come from.. She's cool, I dont have much time to post I'll repost with more details of our Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning activities...

Hello everyone sorry it took so long to post the details but here they are... I picked her up at 7:15 Friday night, we went to Olive Garden ate, then went lookin for some racing action, didnt find any, Friday night we made our own racing action...(fun), she got home around 3:30 that morning

Saturday afternoon, around one we went to lunch at Zio's (shitty Italian food) then she decided to call it a day until that night, I said why, she said I gotta get take a shower and everything for tonight... so I took her home... hung out wit da boyz... until around 7:30-7:45 went back to her house (fun), then we went for some pizza (she bought, it made me feel like shit though but I ate it none-the-less) went pwoling the streets looking for shit to do... literally ran into my friend who stopped in front of me... followed them to the Break - a non alchoholic pool hall for all ages - stayed there from around 9:30 to about 12, then went to her house and stayed therre (he he he) till about 3, went home

On sunday, I started early, got up at 8:15, went to her house stayed til about 1:15, met her parents (I made a great first impression, they called her cell phone to tell her how much they approved after we left) and then her and I went to the Center (the mall :p) and walked around for about 6 hours... went to my house about 8:30 my parents were gone.... (fun)

[(fun) = I got some!]
So there's the details y'all... She's an amazing girl... like Mcdonalds says, Loving it'

sisteve - what is IDB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back