Interview help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i can't hire you becuase you didn't fill out a form? really?

that job is going to fucking blow ass. you're going to hate that it takes 23432423 weeks and $1.1 million to get approval for something that takes 2 min and $4 to complete

i hate corporate america. its so retarded.

It'll actually be a REALLY good job. As far as the crazy hiring system- you have to follow the proper rules to make sure everything is lined properly and lawsuit potential free.

yea, when she asked me the questions in the interview she told me that EVERY single hire is asked the same questions. so i'm sure that they just have a standardized hiring process that must be followed for HR.

but i just filled out the second half of the online app. so hopefully i'll hear something official soon :)

Ah, ok. That makes more sense then. We don't ask the same questions- we just want our interviewers to get a certain set of information out of the candidate without making them feel uncomfortable.

I need to rethink my resume approach :D

Congrats!!

well its official. she offered me the job. i left her a voicemail saying that i accept and we will iron out the details tomorrow likely.

:)

Congratulations man!

Wow, just think!! If you fuck something up, you are going to destroy several million dollars worth of equipment!

I want that on a "write-up". 30 days probation for burning up the hubble in the atmosphere. I'd frame it.

But seriously, congratz!

they just mailed me this new hire packet. SO much paperwork lol. and i have to get drug tested within 3 days of me faxing my acceptance letter. but im really excited to start now.

i'm starting to want out of GS asap. not just the pay but it seems like everyone wants to do anything BUT their job. a manager got mad at me yesterday because i "bothered" him when a client was upset and had a legit complaint. i think he was just mad because the client called my manager an idiot and then thanked me for my help and professionalism lol.

Back