Interview With A Ricer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
ran into this kid today outside of walmart, he had like a 96 teg or something, not important. we start talking right? It goes something like this.

DUBBZILLA: Hey man you gotta knife
RICEZILLA: No man why
DUBBZILLA: it's this plastic on this memory stick, it won't open
RICEZILLA: (stepping closer and seeing the rotas) do you race
DUBBZILLA: Nope stock, hope to start realing getting into the track next year though, why do you?
RICEZILLA: I got a little something something (here we go....)
DUBBZILLA: Let me guess: cold air, header, exhaust? Something like that?
RICEZILLA: Nope just a 150 shot of NAAAAWWWWWWZZZZZZSSSS!!!!
DUBBZILLA: (wiping shit from my brow) your bottle feeding at 150 hp, no shit?!? Can I see your setup
RICEZILLA: Sorry I can't (?)
DUBBZILLA: Why not??
RICEZILLA: when THEY installed it they didn't show me where they put it (must...not...choke...dumbass!!!)
DUBBZILLA: did you have to resleve the block or anything? How did you manage a 150 shot?
RICEZILLA: No nothing like that, I just got REALLY BIG PISTON SEALS!!!!!
DUBBZILLA: Wow (can't breathe), how do you service the bottle?? (get ready for this next line!)
RICEZILLA: Oh I just keep it on all the time (yeah okay, and I have an air compressor hooked into my intake manifold)
DUBBZILLA: I see (oh, and now it gets worse!!)
RICEZILLA: We (apperently he's refuring to the mouse in his pocket) race at the track on base
DUBBZILLA: No shit, I didn't know there was a track on base (MAKE IT STOP!!!!!)
RICEZILLA: Oh yeah, I think theres one anyway (I thought you said "we" race there?!?)

after that I understandably excused myself, they need a branch of the police that removes people like that of there cars, I mean come on is he for real?? 150HP shot of NOS on REALLY BIG PISTON SEALS?!?

Fucking Wallmart!!

Where do I pick up some Piston Seals? My mustang could use a set. It burns 20w50 Castrol GTX like it's gas.

I'll bet smokey'd run with your turbo POS honda, smartass. ;)

jesus christ.....i got one for you. My boy bought a deer siren ( you know the things people put on their cars to warn deer when they're near) and tried to put it on his intake pipe to make it sound like a turbo. I tried to tell him though even if he got it to work he couldnt hear it becuase its to high pitched for humans to hear. What a dumb shit.

Back