Interview with Honda today!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just got the interview confirmed for this Wednesday at 3:00. Don't fuck up colin

I'm thinking the CRX needs to use the lotus elise as inspiration. Same idea, crx-ized. Basic as possible, carpet and radio as an option, except front engine/rwd. Dig through the s2000 parts bin, pull the engine, trans, etc. Skin it to be a crx.

I'm thinking the CRX needs to use the lotus elise as inspiration. Same idea, crx-ized. Basic as possible, carpet and radio as an option, except front engine/rwd. Dig through the s2000 parts bin, pull the engine, trans, etc. Skin it to be a crx.

i'll see what i can do:cool:

Well, I had the interview at Honda Access (Accessory division of Honda R&D) and it went really well!!!! I'm so excited! I thought I kicked ass in the interview, and the type of work is right up my alley. I also got interviews at Honda Engineering (designing manufacturing tooling), and Honda Manufacturing (building the actual cars).

R&D is a cool place. Security is insane, and once inside there are displays of all their past work. They had older cars in mint condition with all of their past work. The coolest (atleast to me) was a mint, top of the line ef crx si.

S600? S800? If any of the those are minty in there, I'm going to hide outside, knock you out, take your security badge and steal one.

Honda R&D has only been here since the late 80's. So I doubt anything that old would be here.

Congrats! Stay there a few years at least before you start looking, that way you have some experience under your belt.

honda's pinnacle of design: b18c5 over 112hp per liter, better than the ferrari f355.

Do another type-r motor for us bro. Make it 2.7litre ... maybe convince honda that vtec timer should be mandatory..... yea

2L v8. 1000rr motors in a V, sharing a crank. Individual throttle bodies, twin injectors, the works. 350hp, 12k redline, 200 pounds.

Go!

2L v8. 1000rr motors in a V, sharing a crank. Individual throttle bodies, twin injectors, the works. 350hp, 12k redline, 200 pounds.

Go!

Yeah too bad the job is in the accessories division. Maybe I'll see if I can work on some M3 style fenders as a dealer option on all hondas. The good news is that It's really easy to move around the company once you establish yourself.

In other news I am interviewing at Honda Engineering. They make all of the tooling processes that go into making the cars.

Back