Interview...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
I have an interview in 30 minutes. I'm nervous. I hate doing these things. Just gimme the fkn job!

:)

At least its an internal interview and the hiring manager is hizot as hell.

Sorry, no pics :)

Advice: look at her face, not her tits.

doing that increases your odds three fold.

Next, find me a job at your company. my job sucks

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 10 2003, 11:32 AM
Advice: look at her face, not her tits.

doing that increases your odds three fold.

Next, find me a job at your company. my job sucks

I had my review wtih my current manager this mroning, who is blazin as well ;) and she is like, now make sure you dont stare at her funbags, after all they are silicone punching bags

I almost fell off my chair laughing :)

lol, I need to get into an office job. Small businesses suck.

steve seriously, if you see something, let me know.

I'd even take a paycut at this point to get out of my hell hole job.

shit, i make more than you, but our benefits own mine, so we make about the same afterall.

yeah i know, the benefits, time off, 401k own, the pay is pretty good as well. Unfortunately there is like bunk for positions out there, esp sys admin. And if there is they are looking for 5+ years. Its whack. Its seems as though the only hiring is going on is internally, and even so, its not what the pay was 6 months ago. the layoff that we had in may really sent this company for a loop so it should be interesing. i check the postings everyday so if i see something that you would have a chance at ill email it to you.

i am off for this interview however. ill be back in like 2 hrs.

werd- G/L

i'll go to bed in the meantime, and dream of my $81 a paycheck benefits, and $15 a check dental :(

fucking gay

yeah good luck, I am still looking for a fucking job...this shit blows..

Interviews are my strong point...

Just got back. Went well, probably get an offer sometime next week. The funbags were out in full glory.

Phew.

homer_drool.gif

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 10 2003, 11:07 AM
Just got back. Went well, probably get an offer sometime next week. The funbags were out in full glory.

Phew.

homer_drool.gif

Mmmmmmmmm funbags......

Damn that Homer icon r0x0rs.

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 10 2003, 02:07 PM

Phew.

homer_drool.gif

after all if they are "silicone punching bags" than I'm sure she's proud to display them.

yeah but not in a corporate environment. outside of work, sure, but c'mon, have some decency :)

Originally posted by uconn1150+Sep 10 2003, 03:30 PM-->
Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Sep 10 2003, 02:03 PM
sisteve
@Sep 10 2003, 02:07 PM

Phew.

homer_drool.gif

after all if they are "silicone punching bags" than I'm sure she's proud to display them.

:concour: yet again!

you need to learn to spell, yet again.

: concur :

:concur:

Back