Introduction Forum

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nrkist

Well I've spent the past insomnia-filled half hour trying to find the goddamn Introduction forum like the little banner up top is telling me to post in. Needless to say I was less than successful and now feel the need to go to bed but before I do, allow me to introduce myself.

Hello All! My name's Jude, Julian, Jules, Ju, whichever you prefer! I currently reside in beautiful British Columbia where im a student and Barista at the local coffee shop (aka broke ass). I've been into tuning in more of a superficial way since way back when when I religiously read my step-brother's Super Street mags. My first love is first-gen civics but when life gives you free cars you take them. I am currently in possesion of a 100% completely stock d15b equiped '89 Civic Hatch. With meager savings, after I subtract my costs for the trip to Japan, I plan on replacing the engine with a JDM ZC and doing exhaust and intake work on it. It's gonna be a daily driver with the possibility of some sunday track usage. She's got some serious dents; one in the hatch looks like it might give me some trouble if i tried to fix it, but otherwise runs fine! I'll post up some pictures so that there is a chronicle of the original muffin (that's what my mom calls it) before the overhaul. I'll try to post as many pics as possible (and relevant). I'd love it to be ready to rock by next march which is when I think I'll have made, and then spent, enough money to do what I want to do to it. Oh, if anyone knows a good place in Victoria, BC to get parts that would be greatly appreciated info. Will keep you guys posted!

Yeah, we had an intro forum for about 2 hours before it was removed.

New guy- "hi"
reply 1- "welcome"
reply 2- "welcome"
reply 3- "welcome"

pointless, really. i'll alter the text to point here instead :)

welcome!

and yea...we have an intro/welcome section on my forum...and hes right...the convos go like "welcome"...or "welcome....post up" or "welcome...post up...what do you drive?" and hell...the new guy usually never replies in that thread...lol

and if it's a girl, even if she's ugly, the thread goes to about 18 pages trying to get pictures of T&A.

TTIWWOP? and yes that's usually how it goes, lets consider the introduction process completed and call it good.

lol TTIWWOP = this thread is worthless without pics...
just something some people on here say to try and get pics... was refering to the post above mine...

but welcome to the board
whats the temp there today?

Cold actually, we've had fantastic weather for the past week while I've been sick in bed and now that im better it's kinda chilly, probably about 15, maybe 17.....er.....uhm Fahrenheit....i guess that's like low sixties? with the wind it gets chilly.

what is "Nrkist"?

worthless.gif

i didnt see this smiley in the smilies...so yea...here it is...lmfao

A tag, I use it for everything really, it's the word anarchist reduced to something small enough to spray paint large and then run fast....

Nrkist said:
A tag, I use it for everything really, it's the word anarchist reduced to something small enough to spray paint large and then run fast....

Looks just the right length to put on any legal USA license plate too. Hmmm... :D

Welcome to HondaSwap!

The plans on your car sound good. Post pictures when you can!

Back