Introduction

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94H_Ex

Under employed
I did some investigating on myself and realize I've NEVER done any kind of introduction. So here is one about 2 years later of my join date. :ph34r:

My name is Samuel, I'm 22 years old. I was born and raised in south Florida. I live in a small town in south Florida called Clewiston. I first found and joined Hondaswap.com for the reference section. My first Honda was a 87 CRX Si, and I've been hooked ever since.

Meh, I think after a certain point the whole "introduction" thing, really isn't needed :lmao:

you said clewiston, you ever raced at imokalee? or too far for you? i cant remember for sure how far they are away...

you said clewiston, you ever raced at imokalee? or too far for you? i cant remember for sure how far they are away...

Once, I've been there alot, a friend of mine (when he had the money) used to take his v8 yellow s10 and do some bracket racing there. But yeah, when I had the money we used to go out there alot. Immokolee I believe is only like. an hour depending how fast your going.

I was actually expecting one of the moderators to be a smart ass and tell me to read the rules and faqs and enjoy my stay or something.

Back