Iowa

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I know you are new to this site, but don't bring back dead threads. The OP never responded to the response that came 18 months after his original post...

lol i will not take ur advice. i randomly tried this thread because it was my site. u know what happens next? he gets on and send me a pm. imagine that! my question is if its a dead thread then y even bother putting ur nput on the thread insted of sending me a PM. p.s. no longer new

lol i will not take ur advice.

Fine. Don't take my advice. It's not going to bother me in the least bit.

i randomly tried this thread because it was my site.

Your site? You don't own this site. Oh, you meant LOCATION. Lot's of dead threads in my regional forum. Doesn't mean I am going to go and respond to them.

u know what happens next?

Do tell! I love exciting stories!!!

he gets on and send me a pm. imagine that!

Did you meet up for tea? Did you feel the connection?

my question is if its a dead thread then y even bother putting ur nput on the thread insted of sending me a PM.

Insteadof trying to call me out on telling you not to respond to a dead thread, why don't you check the dates on the threads before you post. Learn to navigate this site before you try to tell me what to do. If you knew anything, you would have seen that the OP had logged on the same day that you responded to his thread. Why could you not have sent him a PM seeing if he was still around?

p.s. no longer new

You are new. You will be a newb for a while. You have much to learn.

Go ahead, continue to respond to dead threads. You will see that the mods/admins don't care for it either. But don't take my word for it. Go ahead and try it.

wow u went through that to call me out? well its not really calling me out but u know what i mean. my bad bout the last posts. last thing i want is to annoy people on this site. next thing i know u could be the only guy to help me and then wont. truths p.s. drunk lastnight

Back