iPhone OS 4 Event

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh, I know it does- just haven't had any reason to do it yet. I really need to get a 3GS if I'm going to actually try and multitask though... it has a good bit more processor power and doesn't get as bogged down as the regular 3G.

My 3GS should be here tomorrow or Sat. to replace my blackberry. I'm looking forward to checking this out.

Apple's entire business plan is based around trickling out features on new non-upgradable models every year to keep the idiot lemmings buying the "new latest and greatest" that still doesnt preform basic functions that other devices have been doing for YEARS
they dont inovate anything... they just make their own retard compatible version of what someone else came up with, so that idiots can feel tech savvy, and they triple the price so that other idiots can feel like they are buying exclusivity

:lame:

Apple's entire business plan is based around trickling out features on new non-upgradable models every year to keep the idiot lemmings buying the "new latest and greatest" that still doesnt preform basic functions that other devices have been doing for YEARS
they dont inovate anything... they just make their own retard compatible version of what someone else came up with, so that idiots can feel tech savvy, and they triple the price so that other idiots can feel like they are buying exclusivity

:lame:

:concur:

Back