Ipod + docking station

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i use my 20gig ipod every day at work and love it. I havent had no problems with it at all, i am looking to get a 30 gig or 60 gig video one here soon

I love my 1G creative labs nano plus. A pair of powered speakers and your good to go. Also its just another removable drive when you plug it in to the computer. No gay software needed. Also has a built in FM tuner and digital recorder. I use mine at work to take notes while doing R&D projects.

The JBL is a great piece for the money. As much as i LOVE my SoundDock, I wouldn't have paid for it.. It was a birthday present, along with my 20gb iPod...

I am actually going to relocate my SoundDock to my workshop... Its in the entertainment center right now, but I think it will get more use in my shop..

And FYI... On a shelf inside of my entertainment center, playing the eagles, it fills my 14x30 Living Room/Kitchen with an amazing surround Sound effect.

But I think the JBL is what you want... Or if you want something for even less, Skymall has some iPod docks from a few companies like sharper Image... They have one that is pretty trick... Its a picture frame that your iPod sits into... Then they have another one that is an alarm clock/ipod dock for $99.

http://www.skymall.com/webapp/skystore?pro...ept&catId=10211

Thanks guys, I talked to a couple friends that have ipods and they say they're great and use them all the time, and the JBL dock can be had for 120 from office depot so I think that's what I'm gonna go with.

I'll probably order the ipod tonight from apple.com, they're offering free laser engraving and shipping.

i like my ipod fine, and the new ones w/ video kick ass...but make sure to get a warenty. Mine has already broken once and my buddy has had his break 4 times!

Apple.com has my money.

30GB Ipod Video in black with my name and phone number lasered into the back.

nice. I wish i waited to get one of the new ipods with video, but fuck it.. how often am i goign to watch videos on it??? Just be careful with em, the new ones are alot thinner than the older ones and thus break easier, my parents bought a hard clear plastic case for their iPod, id invest in one of those. My friend had her roommate sit on hers on a nice soft comfy couch and BAM it cracked and the screen doesnt work anymore, apple says itll cost 160 to fix... bastards.

BUY A CASE BUY A CASE BUY A CASE!!!

I cant stress it enough... LOOK at your ipod wrong, and it will scratch. Mine is sooo scratched up... I need to applesauce it again...

Should arrive tomorrow. Had it delivered to my office since it requires a signature.

Get a screen protector, then get the clear case for it.

It will make it bullet proof.

I have a nano and I use i-fusion... Its great!! it has holders for every ipod made. the sound quality is 9/10 because on a few heavy bass songs it sounded like it was blown... (it wasn't). It holds about a 40hr charge... when your i pod is docked and the speakers are charging the ipod has a constant charge. the i-fusion will run you about $130 orso.

I was a sales manager at Best Buy and i had my employees in digital imaging put all the sound docks by each other. The ones that stuck out were the bose and the Klipsch
However the klipsch isnt cheap at 250.00 bux. If your looking for a unit around 100 bux I like the ihome and the jbl sound station.

If you go to Best Buy most likely they will have all the sound docks in one section and you can try them all out for yourself...

Back