iPod nano...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Black Widow g2

*princess*
Someone like me doesn't really NEED one of these things, but it's pretty f'in badass. 4GB, black...

I found myself thinking... i don't really need one, but i sure do love music, now i can play games and stuff while i'm waiting for whatever it is i might need to wait for.

just thought i'd share my new toy. :mrgreen:

I think my ipod is the best investment I've ever made. I use it on a daily basis and keeps me motivated while I'm in the gym.

Quoted post[/post]]
Someone like me doesn't really NEED one of these things, but it's pretty f'in badass. 4GB, black...

I found myself thinking... i don't really need one, but i sure do love music, now i can play games and stuff while i'm waiting for whatever it is i might need to wait for.

Where did you get yours? I want the 4gig in black as well but they are all sold out around where i live. They have plenty of the 2gig's in stock, but i refuse to get it as the extra storage of the 4gig is only $50 more.

I have a 4 gb one... i bought it from the apple store. It is one of the greatest inventions ever :) i use it everyday... even at home because i have this

ee_1_b.JPG

which sounds badass and adapts to my ipod nano.

Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]
I think my ipod is the best investment I've ever made. I use it on a daily basis and keeps me motivated while I'm in the gym.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Where did you get yours? I want the 4gig in black as well but they are all sold out around where i live. They have plenty of the 2gig's in stock, but i refuse to get it as the extra storage of the 4gig is only $50 more.

All I can say is that the iPod is the WORST mp3 player you can get believe it or not. They are a piece of shit. A complete waste of money. Go ahead and do yourself a favor and buy a Creative Labs mp3 player, or even an iRiver. Not only are they much better quality, but they are even less expensive. So do yourself a big favor and stay away from any form of iPod's.

Ya the creative is the best, I have used it has been going for 2 years with multiple impacts, and falls. My buddie ipod mini is less than a yaer old and falling apart.

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a 4 gb one... i bought it from the apple store. It is one of the greatest inventions ever :) i use it everyday... even at home because i have this

ee_1_b.JPG

which sounds badass and adapts to my ipod nano.

My Bose > Your JBL.
SoundDockImage01.jpg

The sound that comes out of that Sound Dock is INCREDIBLE... I plugged it in, turned it on, and my wife was like "oh cool! It makes it connect to the surround sound!" And I'm like "uhhh... thats not the surround sound.. Thats the base". :huh: :blink: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Quoted post[/post]]
When did u order it? Im wondering if they are still out of the 4gig . . .
there is an apple store at my local mall, and on christmas eve at 6pm my girlfriend decided to go christmas shopping and scores me a 4 gb white ipod nano and those speakers :)

Quoted post[/post]]My Bose > Your JBL.
who cares... it plays well and for what i use it for it is fine. I have a home stereo with an ipod hook up that will blow your bose out of the water :)

Quoted post[/post]]

its one of those things that you never think you need but once you buy it you wonder how you survived before you bought one. i have had my ipod for a yeah now and i LOVE it! i use it for everything. in my car, in my house i have it connected to my home theater system instead of a CD player, at the gym and snowboarding its great!! i wouldnt trade it for the world.

:werd: bose sucks. over priced, under performance.

i think the only thing good bose has made in the past few years has been that wave radio.

Bose is one of the smartest companies out there. They made kick ass shit 20-30 years ago, however while other companies updated the hardware bose simply repackaged it along with raising the price to match current market systems, on top of that they have a great marketing campaign. Check out any review pages. how often do you see a LEGIT audio place pushing a bose system? I hear on Sirius (who runs 1 add for bose) they have these headphones that some random news paper called blissfull. how come they don't say an audio mag or tech tv show said anything good about them? why some RANDOM newspager that has nothing to do with audio? oh yeah thats right the random news paper doenst know shit about audio.

If you ever take a bose system apart you'll see what I mean about the shit that it is, plus I've yet to hear one person with a bose system (that's into audio) that hasnt had issues with it or hasnt hated it.
Just go to any 350Z board and you'll find that most everyone with a bose system has had to replace amps or headunits within 1 year of owning the car.

Clift Notes, bose was at one time a badass company, they've just repackage shit over the years to sell the same great (out dated) stuff.

http://www.retailworker.com/node/10435

a quote from one of the employees
A popular joke in my dept is that Bose made millions of speakers 20 years ago and they are still selling them now, seeing as they have not changed their speaker tech in 20 years.

uhhh... well, it might be the shittiest player, but it was free... so i'm not arguing, folks.

sheesh.

i don't even have a use for one really... i'm never anywhere that doesn't have music.

Back