iPod nano...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

can anyone back up their claim that ipods suck with any sort of factual information? i've had one for a long ass time with no issues and i use it daily.

I've got the Creative Zen Micro 5GB, bought it last summer for $199, and it's the best MP3 player I've owne. I've had another Creative Jukebox that sucked and an RCA Lyra that was great except for the failing battery.

Quoted post[/post]]
FTW
imo
I looked at those the other day at circuit city, not bad but kinda tiny to watch videos.

Quoted post[/post]]
can anyone back up their claim that ipods suck with any sort of factual information? i've had one for a long ass time with no issues and i use it daily.
:werd: I just picked up a 4th gen 20 gig ipod and have to say I like it. I looked at the creative one's but some buddies of mine have had nothing but problems with theirs so I decieded against getting on.

Quoted post[/post]]
Someone like me doesn't really NEED one of these things, but it's pretty f'in badass. 4GB, black...

I found myself thinking... i don't really need one, but i sure do love music, now i can play games and stuff while i'm waiting for whatever it is i might need to wait for.

just thought i'd share my new toy. :mrgreen:
congrats on the Nano, I like them.

had my mini for a year and a half i love it. it freezes sometimes, but only when i drop it.

MP3 player is a MUST for the gym, i cant workout without it. the armband is awesome.

B's going to buy one just because of this picture

amanda-bynes.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
First off Anything > Bose.

2nd off.

www.siriusradio.com

http://www.xmradio.com/

No play list to worry about no uploading no downloading you just turn it on and it plays great music that is always being updated.
I will be getting my Sirius soon enough... I miss stern...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
When did u order it? Im wondering if they are still out of the 4gig . . .
there is an apple store at my local mall, and on christmas eve at 6pm my girlfriend decided to go christmas shopping and scores me a 4 gb white ipod nano and those speakers :)

Quoted post[/post]]My Bose > Your JBL.
who cares... it plays well and for what i use it for it is fine. I have a home stereo with an ipod hook up that will blow your bose out of the water :)
You'd be surprised what this SoundDock Does...

Quoted post[/post]]
:werd: bose sucks. over priced, under performance.

i think the only thing good bose has made in the past few years has been that wave radio.

Similar technology... Only vertical... AMAZING sound.

Back