iPods are going to take over the world..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

We all know you can plug your iPod into your car... Well, now you can plug them into your jacket and shoes... yes.... shoes.

Here is a demonstration of Nike's shoe.. http://www.nike.com/nikeplus/?pl=testrun_us_en&promoID=USPL_1019061350

Burton has some kickass jackets that you can plug your ipod into.. they have multiple models that will have ipod controls built in, as well as some with built in ear buds that are retractable into the hood. Kenpo has a few, but i've had a burton jacket... they are seriously the warmest things out there.

Burton Online Store*-*Audex
Burton Online Store*-*Audex

but that isnt the best one.. heh....
Motorola / Burton 2006 - Audex Jacket

Funny thing is, I'm in need of a new winter jacket, i walk to and from school about .5-.75 miles each way, and i use my ipod everyday. Plus, itll be hard to switch songs with my northface gloves on... Whos going to the factory store today? This guy.

Last edited:
woah crazy... interesting nike has mp3 players made by phillips wonder why they didnt use those... hmmmmmm IPOD already rules the world... thats why... that jacket is nothing new although it has a few new things such as built in bluetooth [sic]

that jacket is cool as fuck

my abercrombie ski jacket i bought in ohhh 2002 i think... has an mp3 player and cell phone pocket. long before ipods were even out.

nothing new really... just adapting to technolofy

4944961.big.jpg

dosent get much better than this

Back