iportbuilders.com?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
i was on ebay and some one was selling a ls block set up for a vtec head. but i dont know how trust worthy th importbuilders .com is . just wondering if anyone has ever bought from these guys?

Imporbuilders is extremely trust worthy but if I remember correctly, they Do not sell on ebay.

they might not, but the block might have been built by ib.com ... Import Builders is a great place, probably one of the best, but if the block is too good to be true, most likely is. IB's prices are high as hell. Go read their site.. like 12-18K for a motor. If the block goes cheap, it wasn't worth it.

Yeah, They are high as hell, but extremely recommended. If you are seriously interested in the motor on Ebay, have him send you proof of purchase from IB.

i'm going to guess he is a noob.. words of advice.. the honda world is very shady.. not everyone, but there are ppl would tell you ANYTHING to get you to buy something. Please be very careful.. they pray on ppl like a child molester does a day-care.

ok thaks guys. yes im kind of new to this i ve been spending my time with a zc swap for my crx and never stoped and thought about any other motors. now i just want something newer and kid of have to start all over again on the ls vtec and 5th gen civic. but thanks for lookin out

IB is a good place and have heard nothing but good things, I say if you want the motor and are serious about paying for what you get then go directly to jeff at IB and buy from them.

I don't fuck people over when it comes to honda shit but I have known plenty of shady fucks who have, peeps who literally piece what they can together to make it something that it's not.

Milan

Back