IQ test--208 "questions"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that test can suck my dick
a lot of the questions are widely open to interpretation
especially which one of these is the most like the other one
a tea spoon, 2 small measuring spoons and then a measuring cup, all for measuring right?
apparently the fork is the answer, i assume because they all have handles

heads up: just keep hitting skip offer at the bottom of the page to get your results

and i got a 103

I'm Getting more stupid. 129 ouch. I've taken them before and score low 140's. Lots of geography in comparison to others I've taken.

Well if they threw some grammar questions in.....my score would plummet.

The other test I've taken had a lot more pattern recognition questions.

This test had pictures of roof nails and a tea steepers so I'm saying it is biased

But they all are in one way or another. It doesn't hold that much weight. Proof is in the puddin'

um, lol that's how IQ tests are designed-- to not always have a finite answer but to rather see how you 'attack' and troubleshoot a question.

i'll take it in a bit

108, but I was watching Life of Brian at the same time, so didn't pay too much attention.

^ I always put the bread on top and so do the baggers at the grocery store - nobody puts fucking eggs on top of bread. Yeah, it'll protect the eggs from breaking, but it's fucking smashing the crap outta the bread either way. So, you basically sacrifice the bread either way with the eggs on top - that's stupid.

Last edited:
^ I always put the bread on top and so do the baggers at the grocery store - nobody puts fucking eggs on top of bread. Yeah, it'll protect the eggs from breaking, but it's fucking smashing the crap outta the bread either way. So, you basically sacrifice the bread either way with the eggs on top - that's stupid.

this. i worked a grocery store for 3 years and its the general consensus. because if the eggs are on top (the usual dozen), it almost always tips over if the person breaks to hard or whatever. also, if the bread crushes the eggs, either its full of fucking fiber or its a huge loaf.

I'm Getting more stupid. 129 ouch. I've taken them before and score low 140's. Lots of geography in comparison to others I've taken.

i took a different one a couple years ago and got a 149 and was noted as a Word Wizard..they are all different...

I didn't know many of the knots or sailing questions

Same here. This might be a really old test... the artistry has that 50's look to it, those knots were probably considered common boyscout knowledge back then.

fuck these ads!!

I didn't know many of the knots or sailing questions
umm.....but (like you stated) isn't that how they are designed???
Now I lol at you like you did me.....and my laughter is just as invalid as yours was.

Unless it's the official timed MENSA test, it is totally invalid. I have stupid friends that get 130s on these online "IQ tests". If you get a 130 on the MENSA test, you're pretty bright overall...And as for it's subjectivity, the idea of being a genius is BASED on subjectivity. It isn't a real measure like a mile or a gallon.

Back