IQ test. Flex yer brain!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

142. Last test taken Mensa scored me (at a testing center in CT) at 172.

And I'm normally REALLY good at the visual stuff.

if they are so damn smart, why the fuck cant they spell "reload" correctly at the top of the page. they have it as "reloard". fuckin idiots...

i went through and randomly guessed and scored a 34 and a 50

I got 143

The fucking questions where the squares are moving around and you have to count them sucked ass.

My wife, first shot, while chatting with me I might add, scored a 185. That just blew me away. (Her actual tested IQ is 121 if I remember correctly)

is 121 still average ? Aren't Dolphins creeping up on 80 ?

And its still just a test???

Anyone who actually strokes their egos with intelligence quotients that are concreted on paper, probably does a lot of stroking of other things as well.^_^

I find it comical that people are so insecure that they need to have their intelligence "tested" to verify that they are, in fact, smart.

I had an actual IQ test back when I was in 4th grade. It was good to get me into this "private" school for nerds. I only lasted a year there.

I had an actual IQ test back when I was in 4th grade. It was good to get me into this "private" school for nerds. I only lasted a year there.

All standardized tests are a modified form of IQ tests, except at public schools where you take stuff the GEPAs and whatever else they are calling the tests now, that information is confidential and goes into your private file.

172, is this thing actually close, i took an IQ at another IQ site(tickle I think) and it said i was only a 134.

I took it again after 4 beers and got 126....:ph34r:

I got a 120. I want to beat that test up =(. Totalburnout, I agree with you about how ridiculous testing is and has gotten. I've never had a problem with testing, but I hate the whole idea of it. A test score can make someone look inferior to anyone who did better in every way. This outlook applies not only to schools, but individually. You want to know how smart I am? Follow me around for a week =P

Last edited:
Back