IQ test

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Congratulations, jamie!
Your IQ score is 115

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

took another one that i scored a 132 on :/

131 and Precision Processor here...is that a good score or what? it doesn't give you a chart to compare to...

Originally posted by rsaeini@Jun 24 2003, 04:19 PM
131 and Precision Processor here...is that a good score or what? it doesn't give you a chart to compare to...

i heard anyhting over 130 means your a genious...

john, you are an Insightful Linguist.
This means you have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual talents of an artist. You also have a creative and expressive mind.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jun 24 2003, 01:23 PM

i heard anyhting over 130 means your a genious...

Yeah, when I was a youngin all the teachers thought I was gifted so I ended up going to some special school for the gifted and when I got there the only way I did good was by memorizing stuff and yeah soon enough wasn't going there anymore.

134, and i used a calculator on my computer to figure out the math problems :lol: :lol:

this test way TOO easy. in order to accurately judge your i.q., you must be tested by a shrink.....

and if i was a "genius" then i would not have fucked up my turbo install this past weekend :lol: :lol:

I have all of you just by a hair, online IQ tests are a decent means of averaging your intelligence query. My mother had me get one because she thought that I was nuts. I scored a 133 from a certified shrink. I have taken online ones for fun and have scored between 122 and 143 on all of them. I just wanted to see what would be possible to get and how off it might be from the real deal.

140+ is considered genius, 120-139 means that your IQ is in the top 5th percentile of the US.

Milan

Inspired Inventor.

This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas.

2nd time taking the test, choosing random answers:

'Tard Warrior.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you are a fucking retard who will never work anywhere else but at McDonalds, fucking up peoples orders. That's about all we can tell, you goddamn meathead.

Back