IQ test

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

133 - I didn't pay attention to anything else. Honestly I don't believe these tests to be an accurate representation of one's intelligence. When my brother was in junior high he scored a 154 on an online test, while mine at the time was 145... I got stupider?

ok i went back, and did NOT look at the questions, since i taken the exam allready, and random clicked on answers
and i scored a 91 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so far, im the smartest random clicker on here.

again, i took the test earlier and got a 130-something. this time i just squinted at my screen so i couldnt see the questions (and possibly remember what i chose earlier for the answers) and randomly clicked an answer :lol:

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 24 2003, 06:59 PM
I have all of you just by a hair, online IQ tests are a decent means of averaging your intelligence query. My mother had me get one because she thought that I was nuts. I scored a 133 from a certified shrink. I have taken online ones for fun and have scored between 122 and 143 on all of them. I just wanted to see what would be possible to get and how off it might be from the real deal.

140+ is considered genius, 120-139 means that your IQ is in the top 5th percentile of the US.

Milan

:withstupid:
I usually score about a 109-145 on all the online IQ tests , only way to really know is to take a real IQ test.

on-turdy-tree.

Me be smart.

These things are a total joke. "and the majic 8 ball says..."

I made 136 on that one at 4am in the morning, tired as fawk... Scored a 31 on the ACT, and slept through probably 1/3 of the test...

I hate testing. It doesn't tell you REALLY how smart a person it, just how well they handle pressure, or how many books they read during high school.

My mom still refuses to tell me what my IQ scores were when she had me tested when I was about 12. Apparently they were pretty good, she always pushed me harder than her other 3 kids, and pulled me out of public school to teach me at home, as well. Going through 4 GRADES of math my 2nd grade school year was fun, to say the least. Just out of kindergarten learning geometry. WooWoo.

I agree that standardized testing is BS, I believe that more types of evaluation should go into actually assessing someone. Although, it does speed the process of selection up dramatically. Out in the real world I have noticed that the number one most important quality is communication, especially if you are in the employement market.

Milan

Back