IQ test

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

i just took a online iq test and got a 131. is this bad? i had most trouble with some of the words(not very good in english class, but i always get A's on essays and writting assignments :) )

you can take the test here http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/ (you have to register to see your score). btw they have other tests like what kind of sexy you are, perfect workout, lucky number, etc.

I got 120 and I'm probably alot younger than you, So i guess yours isn't that bad, The ones i didn't understand were
Even the most ___________ rose has thorns.
I just didn't know which to put.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 5 2004, 03:51 PM
I got 120 and I'm probably alot younger than you, So i guess yours isn't that bad, The ones i didn't understand were

Um, tempting?
127 facts curator.

i got 2 more years of hs and then college. i have plenty of time to learn more.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 5 2004, 09:51 AM

beautiful

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jan 5 2004, 10:30 AM-->
Originally posted by sisteve@Jan 5 2004, 04:29 PM
92civicb18b1
@Jan 5 2004, 09:51 AM

beautiful

Beautiful isn't a choice.

it was something like beautiful though.

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Jan 5 2004, 04:32 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 5 2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by sisteve@Jan 5 2004, 04:29 PM
92civicb18b1
@Jan 5 2004, 09:51 AM

beautiful

Beautiful isn't a choice.

it was something like beautiful though.

It's "tempting"

meh, goes to show you I didnt even look at the test...

and the internet tests are fuggin easy...go take a real one and see how you score :)

1163(738-math, 425-read comprehension) on 1600-pt. psat, freshman year hs, first time ever takin sat. that sat-prep class pays off :) . i took another one this year but still waiting for score.

I got a 136 on a real IQ test back in elementary school before I moved. I was supposed to go to some gifted school or something.

I'm supposed to take the sat's this spring. HOpefully I break 1200 atleast, so I can get into UW.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 5 2004, 11:07 PM
I got a 136 on a real IQ test back in elementary school before I moved. I was supposed to go to some gifted school or something.

I'm supposed to take the sat's this spring. HOpefully I break 1200 atleast, so I can get into UW.

Child Prodigy!

Word, my grandparents had me in those gifted classes, I hated them. When I moved back to jersey and went to my new High school, I had to take an Iq and several other tests, they wanted to put me in college classes...I refused and went to regular classes.

I'm one smart motherfucker, but most people don't see it due to the stupid-ass shit I do...smoke weed, drove w/o insurance, vandilism and plenty of other dumb shit

Back