IQ test

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

133 for me. It says that I am a "Visual Mathematician"

I don't think these can tell you your true IQ in only 40 questions.

yeah i was in the GATE program-Gifted And Talented Education. But there was a big difference between me and most of the other classmates- 1. Most of them were sons and daughters of doctors, dentists, etc. and 2. I was always taught that i was not any better than other kids just because of those classes, when most of the other kids in class grew up to be snobby ass stuckups who thought anyone else that didn't have money was shit. After elementary i never talked to most of them, and there were some that i never even said a word to after 6th grade, even acted like we didn't know each other.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 5 2004, 08:07 PM
I got a 136 on a real IQ test back in elementary school before I moved. I was supposed to go to some gifted school or something.

I'm supposed to take the sat's this spring. HOpefully I break 1200 atleast, so I can get into UW.

I got a 1290 and ended up at EWU. :(

I scored a 146 on a real IQ test my senior year in high school.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 5 2004, 11:34 PM
133 for me. It says that I am a "Visual Mathematician"

I don't think these can tell you your true IQ in only 40 questions.

im also visual mathematician. i have never failed any of my math classes, cept for 3rd quarter 7th grade, where i would never do any of my projects.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 6 2004, 12:49 AM
yeah i was in the GATE program-Gifted And Talented Education. But there was a big difference between me and most of the other classmates- 1. Most of them were sons and daughters of doctors, dentists, etc. and 2. I was always taught that i was not any better than other kids just because of those classes, when most of the other kids in class grew up to be snobby ass stuckups who thought anyone else that didn't have money was shit. After elementary i never talked to most of them, and there were some that i never even said a word to after 6th grade, even acted like we didn't know each other.

im in AIG-Mathematics, AIG=Academically/Intellectually(spl?) Gifted. none of my parents went to school, cept for my dad and he didnt even get to hs(they are immigrants from vietnam). my parents grew up as farmers and school was optional(oh yeah, if you get wrong answer, the teachers would hit you :ph34r: ). they would always come to me for answers.

Huh... I purposely get every answer wrong, and I get...

Congratulations, ji!
Your IQ score is 75

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

Now, I know what my IQ is. I've taken MENSA tests. I'm surprised I did as well as I did on this one, considering I got every answer wrong!

wow my iq is 127...just like it was last time I took it. <_<

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 5 2004, 11:07 PM
I got a 136 on a real IQ test back in elementary school before I moved. I was supposed to go to some gifted school or something.

I'm supposed to take the sat's this spring. HOpefully I break 1200 atleast, so I can get into UW.

dude you dont need a 1200 to get in the U, you just need to break 1000, i highly recommend a study guide, theres one written by kids who aced the SATs and it has a whole chapter on how to guess...BEST INFORMATION EVER.

Well, had something similar to K2e2vin's a 113!
Must be good since I'm only 20 or so points behind! :worthy:

let me set you all straight..

I.Q.= ((mental age)/(chronological age)) *100 it is not how smart or dumb you are. it represents your neural wiring capacity during the first 12-18 years of life, the dynamic nature of cognition and one's learning potential.

I.Q. test score translation:

140+ gifted/genious
120-139 superior
110-119 above average
90-109 average
80-89 below average
70-79 boarderline
69-below retardation
50-69 moderate/educable
25-49 severe/trainable
24-below profound

There are 8 intellegences (the potential ability to aquire new idea's or behavior's, not how smart or dumb you are)
1) verbal linguistic - how well you understand words
2) logical-math - how well you work with numbers, critical thinking
3) spacial mechanical - how well you understand how things work together
4) body kinesthetic - how you use your body
5) musical/artistic - creativity and appreciation, how wellyou make art and/or music
6) inter-personal - how well you get along with other people (street smarts)
7) intra-personal - how well you get along with yourself (common sense)
8) naturalist - how well you get along with nature.

now out of all of those, only the first 2 are tested in standardized tests. we each have our own strengths and weaknesses. some may be weak in the first 2, but strong in many others, but based on the test results from the standardized tests, they are basically deemed stupid.

out of all of this, just keep in mind that your I.Q. score doesn't mean anything, it's what you do with it that count's.

Wow, what a waste of time. I sat there and finished the thing between work (about 30 min) and as soon as i am done they say the system is down! Thats :ghey:

also remember that your iq does not go up as you get older.
:shrug2:
i thought TAG was boring....and on top of that, you get treated like a wierdo cuz youre some 'nerd'. youd think for the trouble you go through for those damn classes, theyd at least be fun. i try not to go into those iq comparison discussions.

Originally posted by sisteve@Jan 5 2004, 07:36 AM
meh, goes to show you I didnt even look at the test...

and the internet tests are fuggin easy...go take a real one and see how you score :)

Yeah it was easy. I scored a 131, and it said I was a visual mathematician. It was erie how they correctly described me. People are always coming to me to help them figure stuff out.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 7 2004, 04:13 AM
I.Q. test score translation:

140+ gifted/genious

Eh, 144

Michael, you are a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways.

:)

Originally posted by K2e2vin+ Jan 7 2004, 07:21 PM-->
can you do my homework? :)

No, but I did use to do Katie's math homework while she was still in college... English majors don't need math homework! I typed it all out for her and everything too.

revolution8k
@ Jan 7 2004, 07:21 PM
I hate you. :lol:
:worthy: Michael

:lol:

I'm one of those SAT killer guys too. Perfect 800 on the SAT math, and scored 780 on the GRE math back in November... really pissed that I didn't get a perfect score on it. Oh well. It should be enough to get me into grad school, if they can look past the abysmal GPA from partying too much.

:eek: :( :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back