Iran to produce Nuke this year, what's congress doing?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i swear to god if we go to freaking war with iran ( which is a good chance seeing how next to england, Israel is our biggest ally)................. i will join the military just cause at the rate were going now we will have a draft anyway

i had a recruiter stop by my house today cuz i requested some information.

i would be first in line to vote the candidate that says 'let's nuke the middle east anjd solve 90% of the worlds problems'.

i feel the same way.. level that bitch out!

Might as well just sign your life away. They will not leave you alone until you give your soul to Uncle Sam now.

Recruiters are like Mormons. When they come to your door, don't engage in conversation. As soon as you do, it will never stop.

i didnt wanna talk to him.
i just thought they were gonna mail me a pamphlet or something.
my mom made me talk to him though.

I've been complaining about the Congress's inaction since the dems took over and transitioned the legislative branch away from law making and into the business of "Special Investigations" which is an over glorified term for a witch hunt on conservatives

I'm not blaming Obama for this. At this point, and I've been watching, I haven't anything negative to report (on Obama). This is congresses' doing, and their preoccupation with investigating everybody (something which the legislative branch by definition does not do) is impeding their ability to pass legislation. This hurt the Bush administration and it will hurt the Obama administration if he doesn't knock some sense into them.

But uhhh thanks for putting words in my mouth, ideolog

NOTE: I will not partake in mindless president bashing like so many of your self serving liberals have in the last 8 years. I didn't vote for Obama but he IS my president and I DO hope that he is able to fix America. These are two things none of your ilk could say, you were so set on wanting W to fail that you didn't care if the country went to hell in a hand bag along the way. Congrats, you got your wish

Is this special investigation you're referring to Karl Rove outting the CIA operative? Cuz he was pardoned and should have been hung.

Or similar to Clinton being impeached while getting standing ovations from the UN that the media failed to recognize.

Is this special investigation you're referring to Karl Rove outting the CIA operative? Cuz he was pardoned and should have been hung.

Or similar to Clinton being impeached while getting standing ovations from the UN that the media failed to recognize.

Clinton was impeached for purgery, gloabal popular opinion does not trump the US legal system, I wish you liberals would understand that

I'm not referring to anyone particular investigation, I'm referring to the never ending investigations based off of charges made by politicians who either don't understand the law or misinterpret it on purpose for the sake of politics. In doing so, they made the period of congress from 2006-2008 (from when the Dems took over congress until now) statistically the laziest congress in the nations history in terms of volume of legislation.

Which is exactly my point. Congress need to take off it's CSI hat and start legislating.

I agree.

Today they legislated and its gonna suck...

It just might, but that is their job regardless

I'm tired of the Executive office acting like the Imperial office and I'm tired of the Legislative office acting like Capital Hill: FBI Annex

The dems in the Senate run a real risk. They can get away with blaming the economic crisis on Bush (and they would be 2/3rds right anyways), but if they spend the next two years in fruitless inquires what's left of the economy will fall down around them. They won't be able to blame that on anybody.

Back