Iraq Is Getting Owned As We Speak!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Then it shows that we should be in there removing him from power. I wasn't using it to try to prove that we should be in there invading, I was using it to prove that a majority of those people are dirtbags for supporting the King of all Dirtbags. Once again, logic fails when improperly applied.

The Iraqi people could force Saddam from power if they wanted to. The masses can overpower the few.

And you're damn right I'm going to generalize when every person killing innocent Americans happens to have a beard and screams 'Allah'.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Mar 20 2003, 12:12 PM
Did you guys here about the Iraqi soldiers that tried to surrender 2 weeks ago to some british soldiers doing training exercises near the kuwaiti border? They came running across the border waiving a white flag, and the british soldiers told them the war hadn't started yet, and to go home... :lol:

Yea. That's some funny shit. I think a lot, if not most will surrender or their leader will kill them for wanting to surrender. You know Saddam has to be rattled, his "inner circle" narked his ass last night and that is why we did that attack on his ass last night. Now his more elite force, the Public Guard or something like that, about 20% od so of them have signed to the Kurds, they will surrender.

This isn't a war, this is like a pro-boxer boxing some 120 lbs nerd with glasses.

Eric - Talking about us celebrating lives. Its war.. you kill or be killed. They are willing to stand and fight, we are willing to kill. They claimed they stood tall against the sanctions and have nothing they aren't suppose to have. Why the fuck did they shoot a SCUD at us last night? The dipshits are shooting weapons they aren't suppose to have. If they are willing to shoot them at us, in daylight, this early. Then who is to say they wont shoot them to others if we didnt attack? If you have weapons you aren't suppose to have and are at risk of the world opinion changing. Youd destroy or not use them, this moron is using the fuckers.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Mar 20 2003, 02:39 PM
Then it shows that we should be in there removing him from power. I wasn't using it to try to prove that we should be in there invading, I was using it to prove that a majority of those people are dirtbags for supporting the King of all Dirtbags. Once again, logic fails when improperly applied.

The Iraqi people could force Saddam from power if they wanted to. The masses can overpower the few.

And you're damn right I'm going to generalize when every person killing innocent Americans happens to have a beard and screams 'Allah'.

No, they might not be able to remove him. As I said the people of Afghanistan were pleased to see the Taliban go, but they did not have the power to overthrow the few. You cannot prove that the majority of Iraqi's support Saddam because you saw a couple hundred dancing the day after 9/11 on CNN. Have you spent any time in Iraq? Have you asked any Iraqi citizen if they support Iraq? No? Then you don't know it, and you have 0 proof.

Hitler is not a valid comparison, he had the power and the resources to be a threat, Saddam has neither. Find another comparison because this one is invalid.

Then you are racist.

I wasn't basing my rationale on seeing people dancing in the streets of Baghad. I was using THAT as a reason to not be compassionate toward some Iraqis dying. I was saying that people support Saddam because I've watched it in the news and read articles from American journalists. The thing is, though, I have to take all of it with a grain of salt, because you get your tongue cut out in Iraq for speaking out against the madman ruling the country.

While Saddam may not have the power to hurt our country directly, he DOES have the power to supply terrorists with weapons to harm us, and also has the power to harm countries near him (as evidenced by his shooting some SCUD's into Kuwait last night).

People are going to be against military action until Saddam does something horrific, then Bush will get blasted for not pre-emptively striking. Hmmmmm, have we heard this before? Say, a year and a half ago right around September 11, 2001, when information got out that Bin Laden had been planning this attack for a long time? It's the same BS that gets spewed time and time again. We shouldn't be the world's police, but we should have done something to stop [insert terrorist/dictator/despot name here].

Originally posted by lsvtec@Mar 20 2003, 02:57 PM
Then you are racist.

Then you're a narrow-sighted peacenik who refuses to believe that there are crazies over in the Middle East who want to harm anyone standing in their way of violence and religious fervor.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Mar 20 2003, 02:03 PM
People are going to be against military action until Saddam does something horrific, then Bush will get blasted for not pre-emptively striking. Hmmmmm, have we heard this before? Say, a year and a half ago right around September 11, 2001, when information got out that Bin Laden had been planning this attack for a long time? It's the same BS that gets spewed time and time again. We shouldn't be the world's police, but we should have done something to stop [insert terrorist/dictator/despot name here].

good point

Codee also brought up a good point that you need take notice of,the SCUD they aren't supposed to have that they fire at us.The pre-emptive strike is right on target.People want things all nice and happy,till someone drops a bomb on them,then they cry about "why didn't you stop them"

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 20 2003, 03:14 PM
Codee also brought up a good point that you need take notice of,the SCUD they aren't supposed to have that they fire at us.The pre-emptive strike is right on target.People want things all nice and happy,till someone drops a bomb on them,then they cry about "why didn't you stop them"

:werd:

I work (and used to live) in the left-wing, tree-hugging rhetoric-spewing capital of the US - Boulder, Colorado. I hear that shit all the time, and it drives me up a wall.

"Bombs kill the innocent"
"Why didn't Bush do anything to stop 9/11?"

Fuck this shit.

i aint trying to be an ass or anything, but if you 2 (lsvtec and dohcvtec_accord) are going to argue about this with each other (which is what you 2 are doing basically), why dont you just instant message each other?? sorry if i sound like an ass but this thread has been basically you 2 debating each other over this....

You're right TPP, about us insulting each other anyway. Aside from that though, don't you think all that's been said is relevant to the topic?

I just got here don't stop now hahaha :lol: I think there have been some good points brought up by both.

any thread that has anything to do with some type of political issue will be lsvtec debating with someone :)

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Mar 20 2003, 04:39 PM

they dont all have beards man :eek:

I wouldnt call all of us "innocent". yes, they could attack places that were not totaly civilian targets, but look what israel is doing to the palestinians. Yes they claim that they are hamas operatives homes, but you know that they dont always kill the right people. and who does the US side with? the people killing arabs.

they feel exactly the same way you (nothing personal) feel about them, just towards us.

try looking at it from their point of view, if i were in their position i would hate us too.

Back