IRL Driver killed this weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just feel bad for the guy who caused the crash. I mean, he didn't do it on purpose but it was the guy who hit him that died. so you cause it then live? bummer. talk about feeling guilty even though it was an accident.

yea i read the article yesterday

very sad that it could have/should have never happened

yellow flag and all yet he still hit a wrecked car at 200mph...

something went completely wrong, RIP...

I heard 216 MPH

And look at the cars that went by afterwards, they slowed down damn fast, he could and should have done the same.

Sadly it was a rookie who made a rookie mistake

anyone have link for video of it? i haven't see it

if you look frame by frame you can see he did try to stop/slow down. massive smoke from the tires pre-impact.he was just in the wrong section of track at the wrong time and didnt react fast enough or didnt see the wreckage soon enough. i cant really see the guy who got hit really feeling any guilt. maybe sympathy for the family, but not guilt.

IMO, the spotter is to blame. There was about 5 seconds from the initial spin to the impact. he should have been on the radio. SPIN CORNER X!! GO LOW! or whatever.

The spotter DID tell him to go low... That is why he hit him... He didn't expect the car to slide down the track that fast.

The spotter DID tell him to go low... That is why he hit him... He didn't expect the car to slide down the track that fast.

where'd you get that form?

i saw no sound vid too..

Back