IROC Driver

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm really sorry, I don't care what car he drives, he's an idiot.

For the record, this guy has NEVER seen a stealth fighter..... They are in no way shiny, in fact they looked like they got a rattle can primercoat from trailorparkpimp. I especially liked the part when he was talking about hid g/f bobbing on his know. lmmfao!!!! "Hold on officer, I got a little sumpin' sumpin' on my shirt."

Is this the one where the guy is saying that cops respect him because he's in a fast car? If so, I've been looking for this FOREVER! :)

This guy is absolutly Hilarious :lol:

This is a shiny f*ckin car man.
s40aa896a2e650.jpg

I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but the show that this guy is runnin' is staged. I have listed to Phil Hendrie for years now, and he had me good when I first listen to him to, but he is actually the host and the guy talking, but the callers are real. If you listen carefully, they never talk at the same time. Great show!!

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 18 2004, 06:32 PM
I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but the show that this guy is runnin' is staged. I have listed to Phil Hendrie for years now, and he had me good when I first listen to him to, but he is actually the host and the guy talking, but the callers are real. If you listen carefully, they never talk at the same time. Great show!!

:withstupid:

I heard that about 4 months ago...

Back