irony of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nope. They used to also make us 'swish and spit' in school which overdid it on my teeth. I had mild 'dental fluorosis' which was noticed after my adult teeth came in. Apparently it affects things under the gum as well. It will just get worse from here.

i did the swish in grammer school.

my teeth are fine, and i only have like 3 fillings

:shrug2:

I don't drink tap water. Never have. It affects everyone differently. I don't mind since I had it cleared up and in doing so have found out that I have no wisdom teeth or buds. :D No extraction for meh!

It's strange how this progressed from needing light bulbs to drinking tap water and brushing your teeth.

If it was going to be a problem, it would already be a problem, as there are billions of flourescent lights disposed of every year from businesses.

I don't drink tap water. Never have. It affects everyone differently. I don't mind since I had it cleared up and in doing so have found out that I have no wisdom teeth or buds. :D No extraction for meh!
Too bad, the meds for that are great and I made some money off it too, haha.

And back to Con Air quotes:
"THE LAST MOHIGAN IS BURNING!!!!"

Too bad, the meds for that are great and I made some money off it too, haha.

And back to Con Air quotes:
"THE LAST MOHIGAN IS BURNING!!!!"

Oh, believe me, I know the meds are good... I get certain stuff for my migraines. :D

"I despise rapists. For me, they're somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corners of your mouth when you're really thirsty. But, in your case, I'll make an exception."

But my all time favorite: "Do you understand me, or do you need me to draw it in crayon, like usual?"

And also...

"If I'd known this is the way you guys run things I'd have told him to take a fuckin' UZI on board!"

Man, I love that movie.

Back