IS $450 good for LS Swap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Took some pics so you guys could see, am thinking about using Si hubs, instead so my HX's will still fit with no mods.

EDIT: Looks like there not showing up here's a link to them

Last edited:
I would double check and make sure the Si hubs work, i was just thinking bout it and not sure they will but they might, but DA hubs will give you bigger rotors.

so will the Si hubs. HF, DX and STD 88-91 crx/civics had 9" (9.4" I think) front brakes, Si's had 10" (10.2").

If he's referring to using them from a EF Si, they'll work and he'll have bigger front brakes. He can also source some EX front knuckles which utilize 10" front brakes as well.

DA's use 10" front brakes

Yes, I plan to use Si hubs from a ED7 aka EF. I have tried to find sum EX, but there hard to find.

Its easy. But why?

I need to remove it in order to fit the LS swap, also the LS has a CTR crank pulley so no chance of running A/C.

f you can loosen a bolt thats how hard it is

Do I need to release the freon or can I just safely remove it. The car doesn't blow any cold air, so does that mean it has no freon?

you need to have the refrigerant recovered with an appropriate vacuum tool or automotive hvac unit. it very well may have none in there, but not blowing cold air does not mean that the system is empty.

On the line, the nozzle where you refil and bleed it at, loosen it and see if there is pressure. if not just pull it off. Ive never even thought to check that before. Ive never had an issue :shrug2:

I finally got a working dizzy and was wondering does anyone know where I can get a good vacuum diagram?

sell me the obd0 to obd1 harness and the si harness i cant seem to find any anywhere i blew up my d15 in my ef last night and i want to swap to a d15b8

Back