Is 6500 too much for asking price?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I find it interesting that the guy wants to trade for a "whip" with a similiar description to the one he's trying to get rid of. Uhhhh...why not just keep it then? To me, this ad says: "Hey, I beat the shit out of my swapped Civic, so now I want to try and trade it for one that's in nicer shape"...

if you could read you'd understand that that's not the situation at all..............

I'd do $30 shipped. I forget what I paid for it.. $50something I think. But $30 in the hand is better than a bearing in a box. PM me if you want it.. I can do paypal or give you an address to mail $$ to.

if you could read you'd understand that that's not the situation at all..............

Then explain to me what the situation is. From what I can gather, you copied and pasted someone else's for sale ad in order to get our opinions on whether or not the car is overpriced. The first sentence of the ad says "I want to trade for a car with a similar description."

What am I missing here?

EDIT: Here's the description of a car that I'm thinking about buying. Do you guys think that it's overpriced?

Interested in whip with similar description 2000 honda ex 45000 on engine 104,000 miles on body

Interior:
Front and rear Si seats, skunk2 shift knob, oem type r shift boot. The interior is in perfect condition, 10/10; no rips, tears, stains etc. All windows and power options work like new. It has a pioneer cd mp3 player.

Wheels/suspension:
15” black rota slipstreams wrapped in sumitumo tires 195/50/15. In ideal condition, no bends or imperfections. The car is lowered on kyb agx struts with skunk 2 coilovers. Front and rear camber kit. Rear lower dc sports tie bar and front upper strut bar.

Engine:
2001 b18b swap with 45,000 miles. Skunk2 pro series intake manifold, Apexi world sport exhaust. AEM intake, msd spark plug wires, new fuel filter, new brakes, competition stage 2 clutch, new oem flywheel, new ac compressor and reciever drier, and a recent alignment. The car is converted to OBD1 with a jumper harness and OBD1 ls ecu chipped. There are no oil leaks like many other Hondas, it does not burn a drop of oil. Great on gas !

Ok, to the question.. Yes, it is over priced. Alot. If you shopped around and were patient, you could find an RSX for that kind of money.

I purchased a 1996 nissan 240sx with an sr20det & various other mods for 6500 . . .

. . . . 4 years ago . . . . back when the economy was jumpin like the waterbury ct honda scene.

Then explain to me what the situation is. From what I can gather, you copied and pasted someone else's for sale ad in order to get our opinions on whether or not the car is overpriced. The first sentence of the ad says "I want to trade for a car with a similar description."

What am I missing here?

" Here's the description of a car that I'm thinking about buying. Do you guys think that it's overpriced?"

If you're reffering to another sentence let me know where it is

" Here's the description of a car that I'm thinking about buying. Do you guys think that it's overpriced?"

If you're reffering to another sentence let me know where it is

Yes, I added that sentence in so that your post would make sense. Otherwise, it just looked like a "for sale" ad that you were posting. I'm saying that whoever wrote the original FS ad seems to be wanting to trade for a car similar to the one he already has. Why not just keep the one he already has? Probably because he beat it all to hell.

Do you understand?

Yes, I added that sentence in so that your post would make sense. Otherwise, it just looked like a "for sale" ad that you were posting. I'm saying that whoever wrote the original FS ad seems to be wanting to trade for a car similar to the one he already has. Why not just keep the one he already has? Probably because he beat it all to hell.

Do you understand?

I get what yo'ure trying to say. The situation is I'm looking to buy a car, that person is selling a car, it's a good looking car but the price seemed pretty high seeing as they didn't swap a serious motor in it and most of the other stuff is just what the regular honda person would put it when the stocks went bad so I posted to ask if anyone else thought so, just thought itmade more sense to put it in the for sale section but now I know better

Back