1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is anyone out there going to St. Louis on June 9/10, Nopi is having a Car Show - Pro

Discussion in 'Mid-west' started by wsavt213, Jun 3, 2007.

1. wsavt213

wsavt213 New Member

Is anyone out there going to St. Louis on June 9/10, Nopi is having a Car Show - Pro Drift - Pro Drag Race - Sportsman Drag Race - Open Session Racing. All Car Make’s are welcome to compete in the Car show or Drag Race Event includes Vendor Midway, Swimsuit Contest, Burn-out Contest, and live entertainment all weekend. To drift you will need a license and a licensing event will be held Friday June 9 at gateway

If anyone is interested in going I found this coupon!
    Right click coupon to print

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 8thchild

8thchild Junior Member

tham i missed it fuck wanted to go so bad tell me what did i miss

3. wsavt213

wsavt213 New Member

St Louis

It was a good event Saturday was large turnout not so good on Sunday, Should of been there a lot of nice cars. And the drift event was entertaining

4. 8thchild

8thchild Junior Member

i have never gone to a tuning event tham i guess next time where are you located

5. wsavt213

wsavt213 New Member

I'm located in Geogia, I'm on my way to Denver for the drift event at coors field. I attend all of nopi events.

6. 8thchild

8thchild Junior Member

cool do you know of any one that is selling a ls b18b engine or block or a b16 head or maybe a cluster with the rpm on it

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted