Is H22a possible without losing A/C P/S??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MadEgo

I hope this hasn't already been discussed but I was wondering is it at all possible to put a h22a engine in a 92-95 civic without completely remodeling the engine bay and still have A/C and Power steering? I know a few minor things have to be modified but this car needs A/C down here in AZ.

use the Hasport mounts and yes you can keep AC and PS
as long as you stay NA
with turbo you will lose AC

naturally aspirated

but i guess thats not really accurate
you could probly run a supercharger without problems and nitrous wouldn not be an issue (either of those is not considered NA)

so basicly with the hasport mounts you can keep the AC/PS as long as you dont go turbo

and to think, the HASport factory is about 45 minutes away from my house :)

Originally posted by 90 accord@Apr 12 2004, 01:36 PM
and to think, the HASport factory is about 45 minutes away from my house :)

Oh yeah well Hasport is 25 mins from my house with a stock engine!! :p

i'm pretty sure you can keep a/c if you turbo, they make a/c compadable downpipes, and thats the only thing thats in the way on my car is the down pipe

Originally posted by hybridsol@Apr 12 2004, 03:21 PM
i'm pretty sure you can keep a/c if you turbo, they make a/c compadable downpipes, and thats the only thing thats in the way on my car is the down pipe

If you are correct I would like to know about where I can get these pipes, I don't want to sacrifice the A/C if I don't have to.

Back