Is He Really Serious?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
http://wbztv.com/national/president.barack.obama.2.990677.html

After throwing us wildly into debt, spending my grandchildren's money, and saying "fuck you" to the prosperity of the people who make this a successful nation - he wants us to VOLUNTEER FOR HIM???

Really? Anyone paying attention to this? 5.7 BILLION to a VOLUNTEER program. To financially rape us at gunpoint is one thing, but then to ask us to volunteer to improve our nation? For him?

What is this world comming to?

I really wouldn't be surprised if this morphed into the only way to get into college.

Americorps. Wow.

You know they pay your student loans for you if you volunteer for them?

EDIT: (or maybe that was the Vista Program)

it doesn't seem like that big of a deal. Christ knows college is expensive. The only thing I can think of doing while in college is working for another damn theater, since I already know how to do everything. at least this would give students a chance to get rewarded for helping their community. it really seems like both parties benefit here.

it doesn't seem like that big of a deal. Christ knows college is expensive. The only thing I can think of doing while in college is working for another damn theater, since I already know how to do everything. at least this would give students a chance to get rewarded for helping their community. it really seems like both parties benefit here.

The problem with this whole situation is it isn't going to be remotely close to what they say. It is going to balloon up with waste, mismanagement and lost money. It is going to create another monster that demands 10% expanses in funds each and every fiscal year "because its for the children!!!111oije3onoeneoneone1!!!" And what I said earlier, there is a good chance it will come true at some point.

so its like communism? it sounds like a good idea, just never comes out right.

Well what program that is currently implemented in the same vein is actually working right now? This will turn into another money pit.

Hister is coming. and no, that's not a typo

Hister, wiki says:

In modern English the term is most commonly encountered in its use by Nostradamus, especially in a phrase at quatrain II.24 commonly translated "most of the battle (or armies) will be against Hister"

That what you intended?

Back