Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• No

• Who gives a shit!?&#3

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TDaddy

Which Office Moron Are You?

I'll smoke you a kipper, because you'll be back for breakfast. You're the cult television show quoting, user account deleting, soap loathing IT Manager.

Something in your childhood has made you the way you are. You've been hired to provide a service to everyone else in the office - you make the computers run, and you make them run well. You've streamlined everything; you've removed all the viruses and installed all the firewalls. The only trouble - the only hole in your veneer of digital perfection - is the way you laugh at everyone.

If someone doesn't know UNIX, you laugh at them. If they lose their password, they laugh at them. If they visit a website using Microsoft Internet Explorer and their computer succumbs to an Internet worm, you laugh. Then you take a swig of your Coke, and with another hearty chuckle tell all your friends on IRC about the idiots you have to deal with.

Maybe it makes you feel better about yourself, although let's face it, you don't need help in that department. You're great, you. Fantastic like burning cool. If only those luddite office fools would let you play Unreal Tournament in peace.

c.jpg

b's a mountain dew man.

thats usually the rep network guys get.. to say all of I.T. is kinda broad..

the only time i get mad at the stupid people is when they're calling telling us the computers don't work only to find out their power is out.... and yes, this has really happened before.

That's me alright, which is why I could never work tech support without generous compensation. I simply have no patience for idiots.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 10 2004, 11:03 AM
i really don't drink mtn dew. i drink a sobe no fear every day though :)
[post=374759]Quoted post[/post]​

hell yeah sobe for life! :ph34r:

i made fun of some girl for buying bread at walmart once, and she threw her beer at me. i was semi-pissed.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 11 2004, 11:16 AM
lol. rockstar fucking sucks. thats like walmart brand shit
[post=375276]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

sobe adrenaline rush / sobe no fear > all other energy drinks (ive tried pretty much every one that i have seen)

adrenaline rush tastes a little better than no fear, but it only comes in that little faggy 8oz. can (no fear = 16oz.)

the only energy dink that i found that was better than sobe AR/NF was "Whoop Ass" only one store around me sold it and it disapeared after like 6 months (i think they made it illegal, lol)

If someone doesn't know UNIX, you laugh at them.

If someone decides to put an Exchange server on the internet, I laugh as I 0wn it.

If they lose their password, you laugh at them.

No. If they lose it four times in a row, then I nix their access for a while till they memorize their new password.

If they visit a website using Microsoft Internet Explorer and their computer succumbs to an Internet worm, you laugh.

Every goddamn day of my life!

Then you take a swig of your Coke, and with another hearty chuckle tell all your friends on IRC about the idiots you have to deal with.

Coke kicks ass.

Sorry but users are STOOPID. Plain and simple.

And for network guys... Jolt > *.*

Jolt Electric Blue + Absolut = :worthy: Jumper Cable :worthy:

Back