is it me, or is the site on the fritz?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I keep getting random time outs... is it just me?

well...ive been on it for about 10 minutes right now...so ill get back to ya on that one...but on and off today i have been on and had no problems

yeah, or the page will load with no style sheet... weird things going on.

the data center replaced some cisco equipment the other night... i wonder if its related

Only place I get problems at is at work, but it goes into the "cannot find page" for everything I visit there.

thats probably a cookie issue on your computer.... nothing to do with the server

and i love your sig. rofl

yeah, or the page will load with no style sheet... weird things going on.

the data center replaced some cisco equipment the other night... i wonder if its related

Yup, I got this last night. Thought it was my machine. (XP SP2, IE6 5mb up/down) I also could get to ANY link on the site, but your link in the Hamster thread was a dead set of text to me, although when I looked at it, it was a definate link

Today though, nothing is wrong. I'm on Opera here, and my refreshes are manual. (XP pro SP2, Opera 8.5 institutional triple OC3 to Level3)

well i just logged in for the day and it seems to be going smooth so far. I will let you know if I have any problems.

Back