Is it me ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

This weekend, much to my surprise, Sucks major ass.

I dunno about you - Let me know if I'm alone on this one.

Nothing is working out, schedules are blown, even second chances given to things just.... Failed.

Even tonight's Code White was blown because I had people on the phone doing some sort of fucked up intervention "It hurts us when you drive in the snow" shit.

I worked on the Car, and that wasn't even good enough. Shit man. TV sucks, I worked today, didn't get to do anything I wanted to and just....
.... Bleh.

Now let me post my owl GIF dammit.

I was watching the cartoon netwaorks cartoons all night untill about 11:30.....and then had soba wit the wife and a few freinds...and when the clock turned the new years....we smootched and carried on wit the drinks....Happy friggen pew years fuggars...

and I invited yous to the little gitdown up heres....

:laugh: at least you didnt have to fly down to Texas on a last minute detail, to the getto of texas (laredo), drive around a city has doesnt have hardly any street signs at all, work all weekend long 20 hours a day and do most of the work while the crew down in Laredo stood there and watched you bust your ass. then have to fly back on a crowded airplane where they sold your seat to someone else,

hey at least they bumped me up to first class :thumbsup: plus I got a free trip to Texas. 80+ degree weather :thumbsup: plus got shit ton of extra hours for going and working on new years eve. getting paid for 70 extra hours for the week. :thumbsup:

Well...Steve it looks like your WinterCross event may be a go for this week-end.....

My Christmas weekend was teh shitty. I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day at home, by myself, watching Family Guy (which I bought as a present to myself). My sister was at her friend's house, doing God only knows what. My parents were in Chile, S.A. celebrating with my mom's side of the family in SUMMER. New Year's was great though.

I saved the weekend. The result:

Bought a $1500 exercise machine (Total Gym, complete) and will be shopping for a Bowflex base system in a few weeks. Turning the basement into the work-out room.

As far as tracking, I'm signed up for the Limerock track event for CART .... which is on my 30th birthday.

Quoted post[/post]]
I saved the weekend. The result:

Bought a $1500 exercise machine (Total Gym, complete) and will be shopping for a Bowflex base system in a few weeks. Turning the basement into the work-out room.

As far as tracking, I'm signed up for the Limerock track event for CART .... which is on my 30th birthday.

I still think a trip to Hartford to see Max Graham is in order to give the weekend a lil b00st.

Back