Is it normal to....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Eat more then twice as much as an average person. I do have a fast metabolism, so it's necassary to eat a little more then the aveage person. But ever since I started riding that stupid bike I eat like 8 meals a day.

Its only 1 PM, I woke up at 8 went to the store for cigarettes. Came home and ate a bowl of Lucky Charms, ate a bowl of oatmeal and had a couple fruits. Like an hour later, I ate an 8" meatball sub with some crackers. Couple hours later I ate some leftover spaghetti and meatballs from last night. Five minutes ago I ate a couple hot dogs and some broccli and cheese. I'm still hungry...

Later, I'll probably order some ther greased up food for dinner or scrounge around for something I'm craving, that's not going to include my little snacks in between now and when I finally feel like having "dinner". Half the day is gone and I've eaten what most people my size would in a day.

I don't know shit about fitness or nutrition. What about health class from HS you say? haha, I stayed around for the drug and sex portion and then never showed up any other days.

I dunno, maybe it's because I've been riding the bike like 10-15 or more miles a day....

That's just peachy...I better pack my fridge more then it already is, because even though I should have the Audi fixed fairly soon, I still had plans to keep riding that bike until it was just too cold. I kinda like the exercise, I just need a nicer bike.

LMAO...

I lived with a pregnant chick for a while and I defenitly ate more then usual but still couldn't get "fat".

I defenitly ate more then usual but still couldn't get "fat".

FUCK YOU :moon: :moon: :moon: :finger: :flipoff: :finger: :flipoff: j/k

if i eat i get fat.....skinny people suck

I actually LOST weight the past week and have been eating 3x as much as I used to. I weighed around 148 last week, I'm down to 136.

And I still have to make another 11 mile roundtrip bike ride to my probation officers office.

Now that you have the fuel demand, be sure to fill up on high quality stuff. Now is the time to start on the carbs and start converting to muscle. Back this up with 90 seconds of crunches at your peak workout time, and you'll look like 50 cent, only without his need for airbrushing :)

You're lucky - I work out like that and I gain very little muscle mass. I get a ton of cut in my arms and legs, but my abs haven't been as tone as they were when I was a teenager. That's what I gotta get back. and I never had pecs.

Quoted post[/post]]
I actually LOST weight the past week and have been eating 3x as much as I used to. I weighed around 148 last week, I'm down to 136.

And I still have to make another 11 mile roundtrip bike ride to my probation officers office.

OMG..Thats all you weight mamao...wow...
IM at 208
IMma fat fuck.....

stop smoking that commercial shit..Thats why you eat so much..lol

:p

Quoted post[/post]]

Get married. It'll kill your metabolism like whoa.

I was a solid 180. no matter what I did. I ate like crazy all the time. Got married, gained 40 pounds in 6 months. Then slowly over the past few years, I've gained another 10. I still eat alot.. But not what I used to.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I was a solid 180. no matter what I did. I ate like crazy all the time. Got married, gained 40 pounds in 6 months. Then slowly over the past few years, I've gained another 10. I still eat alot.. But not what I used to.

Fuck yeahh..Youre so right....I used to be 180-5 all the time,.UNtil i met the wifey..or wait was it Mcdonals..lol now like i said im at 208.....

nahh...dude you get married and your belly just keeps getting bigger...and its not just the beer...

<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">ask formby,....He'll tell ya...lol</span>

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Fuck yeahh..Youre so right....I used to be 180-5 all the time,.UNtil i met the wifey..or wait was it Mcdonals..lol now like i said im at 208.....

nahh...dude you get married and your belly just keeps getting bigger...and its not just the beer...

<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">ask formby,....He'll tell ya...lol</span>

whatever she likes my belly.....and ive gained 65lb in 4 years....i need help...lol

Quoted post[/post]]
136? i think i weighed that in 5th grade...........
me 2 LOL

My peak weight was 158.

I just finished my 11 mile trip, actually more since she wasn't there so I rode back to Home Depot, then had to go back, so about 13 miles...I now weigh 131.

I already have the abs, I guess they could be a little more cut but they don't bother me the way they are.

I'm a little underweight for my height. 5' 10". :mrgreen:

I guess I might as well take advantage of it and build the muscle though.

Back