Is It Possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeeJayTECH

I always wondering if its possible to put a NSX motor into a Integra 94-97. I am not attemping to do this, its just a ? that I wanted to know. :huh:

You can put a Mack truck engine in a CRX if you have the money,skills and time.

:werd:

I read about a rex with an SR20DET in it... now thats serious power but who puts a nissan engine in a honda? That would be like me putting an LS Vtech in my kia spectra... just aint right! Besides that would make my kia fast and thats just beyond anyones doing!

Peace!
SpEcTrA

Originally posted by SpEcTrA@Apr 30 2003, 06:54 PM

I read about a rex with an SR20DET in it... now thats serious power but who puts a nissan engine in a honda? That would be like me putting an LS Vtech in my kia spectra... just aint right! Besides that would make my kia fast and thats just beyond anyones doing!

Peace!
SpEcTrA

i hate to be a dick...but i have to say this...before you go putting that "LS Vtech" motor in your Kia you need to learn to spell VTEC first. :rant:

Originally posted by rsaeini+May 1 2003, 02:49 PM-->
@Apr 30 2003, 06:54 PM

Peace!
SpEcTrA

i hate to be a dick...but i have to say this...before you go putting that "LS Vtech" motor in your Kia you need to learn to spell VTEC first. :rant:

:owned:

In super street march 2003 on page84 signal auto did it in their crazy custom drag hatch that might i add is front wheel drive. TOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXPENSiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive. why even ask :huh:

Back