Is It Possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtegra

Is it possible to get a B18A1 from a 92 integra, all motor down into the high 13s? I dont need to estimate hp or any of that crap just want to know if that would be a realistic goal for me.

ps: My goal is actually 14s just I live way above sea level so they say we should add a second to our 1/4 times.

Thanx for any help.

man fuck this shit.........so tired of this crap..............

put the fucker and test it...............

Thanks for the flame Faggot!

See if this aint possible I will do an engine swap. I dont got the money just ta' waist shit on a B18A that might not even be fast. I try to find shit out before I do it, so if you aint got shit ta' say the helps, dont post it.

I think he is just sick of everybody just thinking they can ask stupid questions, instead, somebody should use the search button a few times to see if they can be a little independant.

With enough cash, a d15b2 could run high 13's all motor.

It's been done in the 10's.

Just do it, seriously. Anytyhing is possible.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Apr 22 2004, 11:00 PM
With enough cash, a d15b2 could run high 13's all motor.

It's been done in the 10's.

Just do it, seriously. Anytyhing is possible.

Thanks dude, apericate that...Just wasent sure about it.

and BTW, I did a search first.

Originally posted by DTEC@Apr 23 2004, 03:13 AM
it all comes down to the benjamins

I agree. If you re-sleeve put higher compression pistons, new higher lift cams, titanium valve springs, new intake manifold, new throttle body, run a Hondata and have it tuned I think it is possible. But it is all about the BENJAMINS.

I'll post what the fuck, whenever the fuck I want - on or off topic.

Your asking the fucking most vague question, its the same as the ?whats my whp going to be with this part, that part, on a humid day, with timing advanced 2 degrees?.

Who the fuck knows, and like I said before drop it in and take it to the track asshat!!

draggins all about power to weight and 60ft times.

it would help if you told us what car it was going in. Is it still in the teg? Is it going into a CRX or HB??!?! You didn't tell us SHIT. In my opinion its not worth it. Buy a type R motor and then build on that...at least its a decent platform...unlike that b18a. However, most of the guys running really fast times N/A are using h22s and crvtecs....in crx's.

:no:

do not get a type R engine if all you are planning to do with it is fucking drag racing
you are wasting that engine
go get a GSR engine or something
leave the ITR engnes for us road coursers
thats what the ITR engine was designed for
im so sick of seeing all of these ITR engines reduced to a fucking life of drag racing

Half you guyz are fuckin' fags. Does it make you feel smart to flame a nu-b whos askin' a question? Apparently, get a fuckin' life.

Originally posted by mtegra@Apr 23 2004, 12:43 PM
Half you guyz are fuckin' fags. Does it make you feel smart to flame a nu-b whos askin' a question? Apparently, get a fuckin' life.

HAHAHAHA....

dude ur absolute PATHETIC attitude/life just makes me laugh...how old r u kid?5? if your any older it is pretty sad of u to get so mad from what other people said on a fuckin forum...also, you write like a moron

:ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 23 2004, 08:35 AM
:no:

do not get a type R engine if all you are planning to do with it is fucking drag racing
you are wasting that engine
go get a GSR engine or something
leave the ITR engnes for us road coursers
thats what the ITR engine was designed for
im so sick of seeing all of these ITR engines reduced to a fucking life of drag racing

:werd:

and this lame thread is
:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back