**Is It Possible??**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats up playa's and pimps!!

ok this has been on my mind for a little while now and its really bothering me as to if it would work or not. now...for those of you who have seen a b18 VTEC and an LS integra head before will probably kno what im talkin about..i was at my boys house about a week ago and hes got a 91 integra with the b18 LS motor.....now me being an accord man, i dont really kno too much about integras but i have seen the motors before and the LS head and the VTEC head look almost exactly the same except for the VTEC soilnoid and the valve cover are either different or not there . but i noticed on the B18 LS head, that the spot where the VTEC soilnoid would on the B18 VTEC motor is only covered up with a small metal cap almost as if the soilnoid is supposed to be there but its not....is it possible to buy a VTEC soilnoid and maybe a p72 ECU and turn this B18 LS head into a VTEC head??

Everything's different- no VTEC cams, no VTEC followers, cam journals in the wrong place, no oil passages or VTEC activation cylinders... and this thread is in the wrong place too.

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back