Is it real???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

try hmotors or i know theres some on ebay lol

i heard those motors have alot of problems..like the skirt of the piston cracking...
this girl i know had one,,and it was always breaking

inlinefour.com or passwordjdm.com has one, cant remember which, seen it earlier while looking at stuff I cant afford.

Is there some specific reason why you want one of these? In my opinion they're over-priced for what they are. You could probably find a complete H22 swap (tranny included) for what some of the H23 VTECs are going for for only the engine...

because i was talking to some guy who said he has one for sale for like 1500 bucks complete swap and i didnt think it was real

wow 1500 thats alot....ill go with the type-r b-series..or possible ill go with b20 vtec...

jhotimports.com they have h series swaps that came out of Accords for around a grand, and they are great to deal with

ill have to check them out... cuz i think this guy could be just talking shit but idk im suppose to go check it out tomorrow... but the prob is that the motor is obd2 so how would i get it ready to go into an eg

inlinefour.com or passwordjdm.com has one, cant remember which, seen it earlier while looking at stuff I cant afford.

x2... inlinefour.com is one of the most expensive jdm product sites online. I even sent them an e-mail complaining that I paid too much for carpet (back in the day) because I found the same thing in better condition cheaper somewhere else. They gave me a $50 coupon code that I ended up using on jdm itr cams from them.

Back