Is it worth being friends with an ex?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whoa shit. any girl who is over 16 that acts like that is nuts. she's 25, run like a kenyan being chased by lions.

are you dating my ex?

That's true... she just calls me non stop all day to talk. Literally she calls me @ 10, 12, 2 and 5 everyday, and that is my break/lunch schedule exactly. Im sorry that I have nothing new to say since the past 2 hours we spoke. I am currently talking to this new girl, but the old one likes to stay around and get attention.

She gets upset every time she finds out I am hanging out with the new girl, or when I ignore her calls since I am with the new girl and don't feel like answering. Also when we hang out (barely anymore) she is always asking about me when I walk away, and always trying to be close... but yet she is talking to another guy as well.

she's coochblocking (the female version of cock blocking). kick her to the curb.

run like a kenyan being chased by lions.

:lmao:

She's half korean... so it is a slim possibility. She does argue with her dad a lot, but defiantly not her first and obviously not her last... lol

ATM and run
it'll be cool to be friends in a few months or maybe a year
but it sounds like she's just trying to keep her claws in you at the moment

being a friend with a ex always leads to sex you always regret.

She's half korean

Charlie is all around us!

ForestGump.jpg

ROFL Sorry!

you should really re-read what you wrote.

then change the screen name.

and realize how stupid you are for being with this crazy bitch.

run, before she pulls some malice shit on your ass.

She just called me again... to inform me of her newest speeding ticket.

I am starting to think it is not worth it. I told her I would call her back, and I was busy at the moment... but I think I am going to be busy for the rest of the night and not talk to her. It sucks though because the new girl is in clinicals for nursing school on Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Friday, and she works doubles on Wed and Saturday and we really only catch up Saturday night/Sunday.

i have a 2year rule when it comes to exes.

no communication for two years. after that, there shouldnt be any left over feelings.

im friends with most of my exes.

after 2 years of silence.

shes staying in touch bc she hopes that by constantly talking to you, she will be on your mind and unable to move on, therefore the chance of getting back together remain high.
'
cut her out, move on.

tell her you dont want to talk to her anymore, see how fast she goes from sweet "lets just chat" all the way to the cunt "youre a fucking asshole."

lol.

omg.

are you on sex and the city or 90210???????

wtf.

:bash:

i think it totally depends on the people involved... i have remained friends with numerous of my exs with absolutely no problems or stress. and then there are plenty of them that didnt happen like that.... the vast majority, actually :D

for most people and most situations its probably not a great idea. but if you and/or the ex have the right kind of personality and attitude it is possible.

any chick who calls me 5-6 times a day at the same time every day would drive me f'ing insane.

regardless if shes an ex, a current, a has been, or a coke whore... i'd drop that like Wil dropped his bike :p

Back