Is it worth being friends with an ex?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt : But they have to actually be a friend.

and that is where so many fall short.

If your ex won't call you to go to the mall or something, or to hang out just like a male friend would - then she can't be your friend.

I'm "friendly" with my ex. seeing how she left me for another guy, I am under NO compulsion to actually be her friend, to help her out, or listen to her piss and moan about her new slag of a boyfriend, unless I am in the mood to be amused at that moment. We still meet up for coffee occasionally, and catch up about family, work, the cats, et.al .

Amy and I are "friendly" after wards, but that's fully me. She is CONSTANTLY harping on me for who I hang out with, what I say, the color of my hair blah blah. So she isn't a "friend" at all. We just kinda hang out in the efforts of either cock-blocking each other, or just seeing "where it goes". That's not being friendly at all.

I still talk to my exs generally because they have friends, and if they have nothing bad to say about me - they often mention me to their single friends. At my age; however, That pool is less and less. So I associate with my exs just to associate with their friends, and find a new conquest.

And that's not very friend-like on my part either.

So the truth, about 99% of the time, is that you shouldn't hang out with your ex as "friends" because you aren't "friends" unless you think of each other and hang out and do things just like you would with your male friends.

any chick who calls me 5-6 times a day at the same time every day would drive me f'ing insane.

regardless if shes an ex, a current, a has been, or a coke whore... i'd drop that like Wil dropped his bike :p

lol if my wife even did that id kill myself.

Like wil dropped his bike ? Ouch.

With friends like these....

hd-phdts.gif

ash_stairs.jpg

is she a friend or aquaintence??
she sounds to me like she wants to get back with you,but sh also sounds stalkerish in doing so,,fuck her some more,post nudies of her and ten lav he alone:D

any bitch that called me that much in a day, would get that phone stuffed up her ass then an immediate dirty sanchez.

my girl calls me more than once i get irritated, i have more things to do than sit here and talk on the phone about how your finger fucking smells funny or some bullshit.

nope, got something pointless to tell me? text it.
that way i dont have to be a jackass and hang up on her.

exactly. call me if you have something to ask/talk about. don't just call me because you think you have to call me every friggin day to have a good relationship.

my ex was like that. every friggin night at 9 i had to call her or she would piss and moan the whole next day about how i never called. BITCH, you could have CALLED ME. instead you sat around by the phone waiting for it to ring and it didn't.
bah

i hate women.

I have a friend thats dating a girl.
he doesnt even like her. but they have been together for a while.
he only sees her once a week, if that. but he has to talk to her on the phone all the time.

every night, he has to call her, or she cant fall asleep. the bitch is 26 and cant fall asleep unless shes talking on the phone with him.
she only talks to him when shes pissed and needs to vent.
no sex, both virgins, (we think) but every time he goes out with us, she gets pissed, not bc he could be hanging out with her, bc hes not at home waiting to call her.
she expects him to stay home all the time and do nothing.,

and thats exactly what he does.

I have a friend thats dating a girl.
he doesnt even like her. but they have been together for a while.
he only sees her once a week, if that. but he has to talk to her on the phone all the time.

every night, he has to call her, or she cant fall asleep. the bitch is 26 and cant fall asleep unless shes talking on the phone with him.
she only talks to him when shes pissed and needs to vent.
no sex, both virgins, (we think) but every time he goes out with us, she gets pissed, not bc he could be hanging out with her, bc hes not at home waiting to call her.
she expects him to stay home all the time and do nothing.,

and thats exactly what he does.
yet im not your friend,this is what im kinda going through right now,it sucks

Shes not, her sister is, but shes not. shes maybe a 6?

he's convinced that theyre getting married. but im positive that once she graduates shes going to drop him like a skinny redneck holding his fat cousin when his sister shows up.

injen, if your doing the same thing, your fucking retarded.

Back