Is It Worth It

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

22crazy

JDM ITR 4 lug with jdm wheels, for $1010 US. is it worth it...btw how big are the disks?

JDM ITR rims are 5 lug I thought??

umm it depends if you want them... you can get better rims for 1,100 dollars, without a doubt

no i mean 1010 for the whole suspension including the wheels, thats why im asking about how big the disks are. Can anyone help me plz

The 1996 Japanese model Integra Type R came with 15 inch wheels having a 4x114.3 lug pattern and larger brakes than previous Integras. I believe the brakes are the same size as the 1992 - 1996 Preludes which coincidentally came with the same size and lug patterned wheels. The suspension is also improved over "lessor" model Integras having stiffer spring rates and modified shock rates. Yes it's probably worth it - only due to the fact that it includes the wheels. You could get a better setup for wheels and suspension but it would probably cost you slightly more. So, if you like the JDM look and authentic OEM Honda parts then definately go for it.

Back