is kobe guilty or not?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

AVENGED

Banned
im a pretty hardcore lakers fan but that still has nothing to do with why it think hes innocent. ok look at all the fucking super star athletes everytime they touch a female the fucking bitch always screams rape. this is just another case of some stupid bitch trying to get rich. and the scary thing is she might actually win.

I don't think she would gain anything by accusing him. I still agree with you about the sensitivity and press frenzy that celebraties face in any kind of sexual situation or accusation. That would lead me to say that she's just after the attention but she hasn't shown her face or made any public statements in person...

i think he just got rough with her in the middle of it even though it was consentual. then she got pissed and decided to press charges even though she wasnt actually raped. just my opinion.

XYSWANY due if u dont give a fuck then why did u post i mean dude look at ur name "swany" "oghhhh lets swim like a swan im swimming aghhh swiming aghhhh dude ur a fuking panzy man geeze!"

i personally dont understand why people make such big a big deal when a professional athlete gets into trouble. they're human too, and human's make mistakes. i'd like to see an ordinary person take all the the stress and shit they have to go through and be as cool and composed as most of them really are.

Originally posted by XlongoX@Aug 2 2003, 02:55 AM
XYSWANY due if u dont give a fuck then why did u post i mean dude look at ur name "swany" "oghhhh lets swim like a swan im swimming aghhh swiming aghhhh dude ur a fuking panzy man geeze!"

:emofo:

Hey Boomhouser! Could we even get an attempt at something reselmbling proper english?

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Aug 2 2003, 03:22 PM-->
@Aug 2 2003, 02:55 AM

Hey Boomhouser! Could we even get an attempt at something reselmbling proper english?

well it seems too me ur a monkey yes thats what we call an oriental because u have a damn dragon as ur avatar and u have the word child in ur name soo u whouldnt no proper english buddy for u the curse word fuck would be egg roll and the word damn would be im a monkey little short man wannabe ninja

Originally posted by XlongoX+Aug 2 2003, 11:40 AM-->
Originally posted by Silverchild79@Aug 2 2003, 03:22 PM
XlongoX
@Aug 2 2003, 02:55 AM

well it seems too me ur a monkey yes thats what we call an oriental because u have a damn dragon as ur avatar and u have the word child in ur name soo u whouldnt no proper english buddy for u the curse word fuck would be egg roll and the word damn would be im a monkey little short man wannabe ninja

Dude, Shut the Fuck up!
You're getting on my damn nerves!
Ass...

XlongoX - keep your racist remarks off of this board! you have been warned.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

XlongoX, this matter will be discussed amongst the moderating//administrating team. get out of line one more time and we will not hesitate to ban you.

and by the way, silverchild is white, he serves in teh armed forces. i would rather have one of him then1979752397 of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back