IS my ENGINE TiReD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownkobe8

ok so theres this dude with his focus ZX3 and want to race we have bout the same bolts headers and CAI, but i have taken out my A/C sopposedly ive been told that gives me more power
But my question i bought the car with the bolts on and got it for 2500 and came with 130,000 miles on my car well im not goin to lie ya i push the car once a while i push the car like we got this 2 mi strip ya i push my car like once a while i reach 100mph so i was wonderin will my car take the 1/4 mi and when should i suspect when my engine is tired and not race able when i reach that mileage

grammartiment7.gif

well waht car do you have. is it a focus ZX3 or is that what you were raceing. im going to asume you have a civic. and if that is the case run it hard every single day and i mean redline every time and youll still see 200k miles. i would take my 95 to 7400 rpm almost every time i drove in first and secound most of the time. i did fuck my head gasket up but that was because i blew my rad hose and overheated like a mofo.
and 100 is only the tipy top of third gear if iremember in my old civic. Maby beging of fourth. either way i would take my car to 125 or wahtever the speed limiter was once a month.

just remember that street raceing is dangerous illeagla and hondas are not ment to go 125. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back