is my motor a itr or just a b18c?....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

speedtec

hey i just got this car and the motor stamp says b18c and i need to find out what year its from and what car its from?.....the other number is 1000933 jhm....anyone please

Yes, look at the head stamp. All JDM motors are simply stamped "B18C", so you're going to need to look at that stamp on the head. What color is the valve cover?

the valve cover is black....and can i put a auto b18b1 tranny to it with a auto gsr ecu?

i have a b18c in my 5 speed car and i just got another one cheap so was goin to put it in my gf car...cant and wont learn std.....she dosent race or anything but the si civic motor is to slow

wait, wasn't there a thread on this already?

tell the bitch she needs to learn how to drive a fucking manual and stop being ignorant.

/thread

sell your girlfriend?

:withstupid:

any girl this dumb needs to get kicked to the curb. she's just fucking lazy. it takes about 2 days to learn how to drive a stick. it's one of the few necessary needs in life. people don't ride a bicycle every day, but you sure as fuck know how to do it.

To answer your quesitons. The motor is a GSR and yes you can put that auto tranny with that ecu in.

What engine is currently in your girlfriend's car? Is it a B16? D16Z6? You said "Si motor", so I'm figuring it's one of those two. If it is a B16 and you've got it hooked up to an automatic LS transmission, that's part of the problem. That transmission is meant for the LS engine (i.e. torque down low, no VTEC, so no power boost up top, therefore the gears are long). Hooking it up to a GS-R engine might help a little, but it still isn't going to make it much faster.

If it was me, I'd sell the engine and start looking for an automatic GS-R transmission (they made them in Japan). They're a little rare, but can be found if you search. A car's ability to accelerate isn't all dependent on horsepower. A transmission with shorter gears can make a big difference...

Back