Is Omnipower any good?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohcslammer

What's up guys? Long time since I've been here, hope everyone's doing well.... Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about these

I have heard great things about their coil-overs, but nothing about their engine products. Good price though....

BTW - The bottom end of the LS/VTEC is done, 81.5 mm with a 89 mm stroke, Scat forged H-beam rods, CTR pistons, ARP everything and a SCE headgasket at .050. Final compression - 11.7:1 with a 1.86 L displacement. :D

The head goes in soon for pnp, I am going to run the Buddy Club Spec III+ cams and have yet to decide on valvetrain. (Although Crower always looks good) With the Hy-Tech header, magnaflow exhaust, and AEBS IM, I expect to put down 220-230 whp. I'll post dyno plots once I get it tuned. :thumbsup:

so, yeah, for buddy 3's, its not what you want to run. lol

get some rocket or rlz valvetrain

Originally posted by vtecsir1@May 1 2005, 08:40 PM
the guy at omni power was the first to do lsvtec, i trust what he sells.
[post=493787]Quoted post[/post]​

creativity, in order to think of putting a vtec head on a non-vtec block, isnt the same as reliability, in order to build good products. but i get what your saying. if the ls-vtec is still running than i would definitly trust him.

Back