Is rice bad ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you're trying to watch your carb intake, then yeah, rice is probably bad...

My opinion of rice is when people put too many stickers, decals, & racing stripes on an almost stock grocery getter & think they are on a fast & the furious movie.

For people who are cofued by what someone means when they say "rice".
Three definitions with pictures.

Rice definition #1

rice.jpg

Rice definition #2

Rice definition #3

ap_secretary_rice_070928_ms.jpg

There you go.

LMAO Byron! Shame I can't rep you again. :lmao:

confessions of an involuntary ricer

My opinion of rice is when people put too many stickers, decals, & racing stripes on an almost stock grocery getter & think they are on a fast & the furious movie.

:p i totally agree. read the rest of this as mostly joking but also mostly true:

and my $.02: you know it's riced when you're embarrassed or ashamed even in the slightest to drive your car at any given time. example: when i bought my current CRX it had some dark tint, altezza tails, projector/halo headlights, and a stock (read: tiny) exhaust. i knew pretty much right away i hated the tails, and minnesota tint laws took care of the dark tint pretty quick (i'm pretty sure the rice tails were the reason i got pulled over, cops hate that shit up here).

but in the few months it took for me to find some good stock tails, i found myself embarrassed at stop lights, gas stations, and especially on the highway this one time, when a honda club passed me with their righteously riced/swapped rides. seriously, i felt like a geeky white chick driving a failed attempt at a fast and furious extra. i wanted to roll down a window and whine "it was like this when i bought it!"

i was sooo relieved to get stock taillights back on my car; i decided to keep the headlights for now because i can't afford what i'd really like to have (stock look with HID kit) -- but the funny thing is...

now i find myself embarrassed by my stock/tiny exhaust. it's like having penis envy or size anxiety or something...i roll up to a stoplight or gas station and i can feel people leering at my puny exhaust - it's like it is expected that i should have at least 2.5" to the back because i drive a honda. i hate letting people down...

:D

ps: some good indian lemon rice rocks in the summer.

Back