Is Suprnova.org working?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

its not working for me, it brings me to a page that says there is no site there. Anyone else having this problem? Anyone know of an alternate site?

Im on demonoid, but i cant find anything, it seems that all the music i search for has no results. is it something im doing wrong?

the thing with demonoid, is that the search sucks.

really, just browse daily. it has day seperators. go through it each day. thats what i did till my hard drive took yet another shit on me.

as soon as i get some real storage, i will be back :)

i'm thinking about going to a full 100gb raid 5 set up :)

I think I'm gonna get banned from demonoid quick because I have a 40GB HD, but my GF is already bitching about DL'ing shit. He fucking thinks I'm gonna fill it up. What the fuck ever. basically i have dl'ed about 15 albums already then burned em and deleted from the HD.

it doesn't matter how MANY. it matters how MUCH. keep 1 album seeded that is popular, and you will make a 1:1 ratio.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 6 2004, 10:25 PM
i'm thinking about going to a full 100gb raid 5 set up :)
[post=427408]Quoted post[/post]​

I hope you accidentally left out a zero there. :)

shit lol. I have downloaded like 6 gigs in the past week and now I have ran out of music to download. How the fuck could you fill 500gbs?

you need to broaden your horizons my son.

i could fill a tb drive in a month, given a proper connection of course :)

my music consists of punk, emo, folk, and alt rock.

My connection is defently capible of downloading a tb FAST but I just cant think of that much music.

i stopped using supernova a long time ago. shit was always fucked up

alright, finally get to download that Pimp My Ride everyone was talking about

Back