is that from the Northwestern or Time Bandit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
so me and James (2000si) decide to head out to Outback to grab some dinner and just shoot the shit. well i ordered a steak and crab legs meal and he got a steak. the food arrives and during the course of eating it, i jokingly began to wonder what fishing vessel from Deadliest Catch my crab legs came from. well the waitress comes back and asks how everything is and i said fine and that i had a question to ask her. her response was "oh no"...lol. with the straightest face i could muster, i ask her if the crab legs came from either the Northwestern or Time Bandit. James is on the other side of the table trying to keep from laughing and without a beat she said the Northwestern. i told her good because i didnt want it if it came off the Time Bandit. she walks away and me and James bust out laughing....lol.

anyone else wonder the same thing? lol

The real answer:

Sysco.

99% of food at restaurants ceoms from Sysco :)

And where do you think Sysco gets it from?

The whole sale distributor of fish
who gets it from the docks/pier
who gets it from the boat.

there's no way to say with greater than 1% accuracy which boat anything came off of, unless it was tagged

I bet they could tell you by the date which boat it came off of. And everything is probably RFID tagged.

When I was in Alaska I was the Aleutian Ballad docked in Ketchikan. It was only on like the first season of the show though.

100_0178.jpg

Nice! I love your dyslexia there too. :)

Yes, it was a good time watching her face when Brian said he had a question for her. She literally looked terrified.

Ya she probably thought you were going to say:

a) are those real?
b) can I have your number?
c) wanna eat my cock?

or something like that.

Actually, all three would be wrong in so many ways. She was not attractive, good waitress though.

Back