Is the buddy club 2 kit any good..?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tip

does anyone know or have heard if the buddy club 2 body kit is worth a shit...? I am not much interested in the fake ones just the one from buddy club 2 themselves. any info will be helpful.....thanks

My buddy put one on his 03 Si and it was the best fitting kit i've ever seen. The only modification he had to do was the exhaust "nook" was about an inch off from being dead center, but that may have been because it was an aftermarket exhaust (tanabe).

On the other hand, that same kids brother got that kit for his 93coupe and it fit like complete garbage. The sideskirts were twisted and needed to be cut in half, and the front bumper was too wide and stuck out about an inch at each fender.

Your call I guess.

After dealing with ill fitment and seemingly complete randomness in quality - I say fuck body kits in general.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
you get waht you pay for.

In general this is true, but even the supposed "high quality" companies seem to be turning out complete pieces of shit almost at random. It's odd.

I totaly agree. My ebay bodykit for my POS CRX fit like shit but I know 2 people who have got goo bodykits on ebay and they were near perfect fitment for the same price I paid.

I would consider BuddyclubII a "high quality" kit but as I stated above I have seen a bad kit come from them.

I've had the best luck with the cheaper garbage kits. Depends on your level of invested time and abilites. I've put 02 DSM bumper skins on a 96 Mazda 626 (Ask the CT guys how that came out). So I mean every kit needs a little TLC to look perfect.

On the other hand, some bumper kits are molded from other markets. So they won't fit over US regulation skeletons. Just a consideration - if you get the JDM Spoon stuff, it's meant for a JDM car.

Quoted post[/post]]
I've had the best luck with the cheaper garbage kits. Depends on your level of invested time and abilites. I've put 02 DSM bumper skins on a 96 Mazda 626 (Ask the CT guys how that came out). So I mean every kit needs a little TLC to look perfect.

On the other hand, some bumper kits are molded from other markets. So they won't fit over US regulation skeletons. Just a consideration - if you get the JDM Spoon stuff, it's meant for a JDM car.

OK THANKS FOR EVERYONES INFO........

Back