Is the economy turning around?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Maybe a HondaSwap house raising party is in order for next year... I think that we can gather some real construction talent for the project too. Or just order one of those cool log cabin house kits. :p

<---- Has a lot of family in California, so knows about the perils of home ownership out there. And so many of the counties are on perpetual drought conditions too. Anyway, never leaving New England and Maine lobster. :)

oh noess!!! another uncomplete project that you'll just part out :p

Originally posted by B16@Dec 23 2004, 01:59 PM
[post=436439]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha!

Well Matt's really good at woodworking and house wiring. And maybe some of his friends in FL can come up to help. My tenant upstairs is a house painter. We just need a good solid plan of action and B is certainly very good at parts ordering. :p

LMAO, part out....

thats insane...

and yea, you can always try to find a piece of land with a trailer on it... then you can live in semi decency while you build the house...

Originally posted by B16@Dec 23 2004, 10:59 AM
[post=436439]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahaha! :owned:

lol

i don't think that i will be having friends build my house. lol i would want it professionally done.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 24 2004, 05:21 AM
lol

i don't think that i will be having friends build my house. lol i would want it professionally done.
[post=436729]Quoted post[/post]​

B is so wise in this matter..... lol!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 22 2004, 11:34 PM
just logged into paypal to pull the Meals for the Needy donations to my checking account, and woah and behold, i'm currently earning 2.03% intrest.

HOLY CRAP.

2%!!!

i haven't seen 2% in at least 6 years.

with higher intrest rates, i can onlyhope that housing prices will settle and then being to fall back to their non-inflated price structre of 3 years ago.

thoughts?
[post=436207]Quoted post[/post]​

Theres no such thing as a 'non-inflated price structure'. Buying a home is a good investment for a reason. As more and more of the 'good areas' close to everything else are sold off the demand and price for them is going to go up. You still can get houses cheap....if you live in east bumblefuck.

Back